+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi

So i raised a web form asking for an update on January 12th and I just got a response :

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I was honestly hoping for some more information

If you need specific info you need ask super specific what you looking for. Otherwise I found webforms super useless.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Good day all,
I have been a silent reader since I submitted my application

Aor May 14,2019
Visa office - Sydney
Medical passed - June 16, 2019

GCMS notes ordered -August (RR for inconsistent job duties re NOC)

I sent new job description via web form in September

second notes received Oct 14 - file was not touched/updated

I called CIC May about 3 times but got the same responses..... file waiting to be reviewed by an officer

January 23 -GU
January 24 - GU
January 25 - medical passed (date changed to January 24, 2019)

1 hour ago I received PPR Mail (Ottawa)

thanks for the strength and patience I acquired from reading in this group.
Patience is key and I’m hoping everyone will get theirs soon
CONGRATS!!

I am CEC inland with RR on my Canadian Institution and just noticed that my stat questions is under RR too as my spouse has been initially denied few years back. Hope they'll pick up our application soooon...

Anubhavkumar

Dec 7, 2019
Perfect .. good luck..our PPR is on the way...!!! Once you get an update..plz share
Well these updates don't excite me anymore. My AOR is 01 May 2019, and Office is Ottawa. If going by the record of Ottawa, it should have been approved long back.. Anyways hope for the best..

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
This forum has been so helpful. We applied in May and got COPR end of Nov. We are British citizen and we will be making soft landing in April at this stage. I
have got couple of questions:
1. Do we have to make the Goods to follow list now and submit it to the officer. I have heard if you don’t give the list now and if we finally decide to move to Canada for good then we could be taxed for all the items.
2. What kind of good do we include?
Many thanks

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Well these updates don't excite me anymore. My AOR is 01 May 2019, and Office is Ottawa. If going by the record of Ottawa, it should have been approved long back.. Anyways hope for the best..
Yeah I understand......Its been a long wait and we should have got it long back yeah but never too late...!!!

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
What stream are you in?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
To all applicant around Toronto area

where will you go for landing? (Niagara fall or Thousand Island one?)

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
To all applicant around Toronto area

where will you go for landing? (Niagara fall or Thousand Island one?)
My friend went last Saturday to Thousand Island and said it was great and fast.