+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I received a response to a webfrom I had raised last week that told my case is now being processed at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario. Everything else about my file is the same. So now my file has been transferred from Nova Scotia to Ottawa. No idea what that means or how much longer I will have to wait but this is getting worrisome. 8.5 months now!
We are on the same boat. Mine was in Sydney and from last week's update, it has been transferred to CIO in Ottawa.

Then applicants from Sydney has been getting PPR since last week....

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
I got the following response of my webform
* The Background verification are currently valid.
* The Security verification are currently valid.
* The Criminality verification are currently valid.
Nothing is mention about eligibility.
what does it means I have passed all three ?

AOR 7th MAY
VISA OFFICE NDVO

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
I got the following response of my webform
* The Background verification are currently valid.
* The Security verification are currently valid.
* The Criminality verification are currently valid.
Nothing is mention for eligibility.
what does it means I have passed all three ?

AOR 7th MAY
VISA OFFICE NDVO
I think so. Your PPR should be coming soon.

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
We are on the same boat. Mine was in Sydney and from last week's update, it has been transferred to CIO in Ottawa.

Then applicants from Sydney has been getting PPR since last week....
Yes - that's what worries me and frustrates me. That finally Nova Scotia applicants are getting PPR and they decide to move our cases to Ottawa now. No explanation as to why or how much more time this would take. I am getting worried that my application will be stuck with them indefinitely now.

Mit21

Dec 30, 2019
Finally..

After long wait..!!!

Have received golden email...PPR :) Ready for Visa...

AOR : MAY 1, 2019
MEDICALS PASSED : JUNE 12, 2019
BIOMETRICS : JUNE 20, 2019
REMEDICALS REQUEST : JAN 14, 2020
GU : JAN 27, 2020
PPR : JAN 28, 2020

THIS FORUM HAS HELPED ME A LOT...Thank you so much...I wish all the best for the ppl who all are waiting...trust me the wait is worth...!!!
Congratulations Mahal.. it’s worth the wait.. All the best

Reactions: Mahal03

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Yes - that's what worries me and frustrates me. That finally Nova Scotia applicants are getting PPR and they decide to move our cases to Ottawa now. No explanation as to why or how much more time this would take. I am getting worried that my application will be stuck with them indefinitely now.
I have the same worry... I don't want to be so pessimistic, but this is driving me nuts!

I would like to think that the reason as to why ours were transferred is work distribution...

May I know which stream are you? I am CEC Inland, May 26 AOR

Anubhavkumar

Dec 7, 2019
Finally..

After long wait..!!!

Have received golden email...PPR :) Ready for Visa...

AOR : MAY 1, 2019
MEDICALS PASSED : JUNE 12, 2019
BIOMETRICS : JUNE 20, 2019
REMEDICALS REQUEST : JAN 14, 2020
GU : JAN 27, 2020
PPR : JAN 28, 2020

THIS FORUM HAS HELPED ME A LOT...Thank you so much...I wish all the best for the ppl who all are waiting...trust me the wait is worth...!!!
Congratulations.. i also got PPR mail today.. All the best..

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I mailed my passport on Thursday and they updated my profile on Saturday at 10pm (surprise they worked on Saturday night)

Final decision status updated once they received my passport

I want to bring a message that once they pick Up your file. Everything can wrap up in a day. (Review eligible and background check was completed on same day)

This was super fast! did you get any email when this happened?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Hi All,

Did anyone (inland applicant) in this group send their Passport for VISA stamping and/or received it in the last 30 days? Could you please share your timeline?
PPR: Jan 22
Passport sent: Jan 23
Passport receive: Jan 24
IRCC Profile update: Jan 25 at 10pm Est (everything approved)
Return mail activated: Jan 27
COPR received: Jan 28

What a week after PPR (why don't they work like this in the last 8 mths?)

Landing: Will go in a sunny day, probably tomorrow :)

Last edited:

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I have the same worry... I don't want to be so pessimistic, but this is driving me nuts!

I would like to think that the reason as to why ours were transferred is work distribution...

May I know which stream are you? I am CEC Inland, May 26 AOR
I am FSW - Outland. May 14 AOR.

I hope you are right. My worry is that no one has been working on my file - there hasn't been a single update except that it's now been transferred to Ottawa. If they had opened the file and then transferred then maybe it would have made more sense. Instead - the application status is the same, except now its in Ottawa. And my medicals expire in March so landing before that will be extremely difficult considering I don't even have a PPR yet.

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
PPR: Jan 22rd
Passport sent: Jan 23
Passport receive: Jan 24
IRCC Profile update: Jan 25 at 10pm Est (everything approved)
Return mail activated: Jan 27
COPR received: Jan 28

What a week after PPR

Landing: Will go in a sunny day, probably tomorrow :)

OMG! CONGRATS!!

Hope you find a nice sunny warm day to land

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes I am very surprise the speed and why don't they put this effort in the last 8 months lol

I got the email after they approved my application (IRCC received my passport copies and profile updated)
LOL True...8 freakin months..

Mine was delivered this morning...now just waiting for it and browsing around for tickets...your driving on the other side of the border?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
LOL True...8 freakin months..

Mine was delivered this morning...now just waiting for it and browsing around for tickets...your driving on the other side of the border?
Yes, Thousand Island is safer choice and more positive experience but it is so far (drive 300km one way and 600km total omg lol)

Niagara falls one is closer but they only took 20 ppl for landing on Tues-Thurs and some people waited up to 10 hours there

My friend did soft landing appointment but it took 3 weeks for IRCC to reply the schedule (first available appointment is 2.5 weeks after the reply)