+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
well that's fine. My medical expired september or so. The only thing ill have to wait till next week first available appointment. in same place where i already did med twice
This is probably good news then. I think once you complete your medicals you will receive your PPR.

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Both. For pasport request u will get it in both as well i believe
Thank You Pearlmoon.

The friends who have received PPR, please confirm if you get that request in both, that is, email and CEC portal so that one may login into the portal and can see the request?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Please reply:
How does the PPR received?
Is it all in email or we can check it on portal after login too?

Asking because CEC has email address of my office attorney as well as my personal email address on file
your email on file only...i don't see anything on my portal so far (they only update once they receive your passport and issue COPR)

Last edited:

swedenxy

Jan 12, 2020
Thank You Pearlmoon.

The friends who have received PPR, please confirm if you get that request in both, that is, email and CEC portal so that one may login into the portal and can see the request?
In email only. No change in the portal.

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Ohhh... ok.
Probably, i need to check with my company attorney.
I can see everyone who got GU yesterday got further update too.
Do you guys think that as I have not received anything yet, it means there would be come issue?

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Ohhh... ok.
Probably, i need to check with my company attorney.
I can see everyone who got GU yesterday got further update too.
Do you guys think that as I have not received anything yet, it means there would be come issue?
Once your application is approved, it could take another 1 or 2 weeks to finally get the PPR. That could be because they are finalizing your background check and just ensure everything is in order. It's great if you get the PPR immediately but a wait of 1 to 2 weeks isn't out of the ordinary. So I would say there is no reason to panic yet - there is every chance you will have the PPR very soon.

You could also just call IRCC and ask them the status of your application. If they say everything is good, you will have the PPR soon enough.

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Once your application is approved, it could take another 1 or 2 weeks to finally get the PPR. That could be because they are finalizing your background check and just ensure everything is in order. It's great if you get the PPR immediately but a wait of 1 to 2 weeks isn't out of the ordinary. So I would say there is no reason to panic yet - there is every chance you will have the PPR very soon.

You could also just call IRCC and ask them the status of your application. If they say everything is good, you will have the PPR soon enough.
Thank You Faridbaig.
I shall call IRCC tomorrow to check the status. I am definitely can wait more two weeks after 8.5 weeks.
Thank You.

Reactions: faridbaig

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thank You Faridbaig.
I shall call IRCC tomorrow to check the status. I am definitely can wait more two weeks after 8.5 weeks.
Thank You.
My security was still showing not started (according to agent) a week before PPR

GU yesterday and then follow by PPR in less than 24 hours...I really think they were running everything already

Last edited:

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations to all who got their PPRs!

I have another question.
My husband is going to UK end of Jan, for his job related course. I am planning to go to next month with my daughter. Can we submit our passports for stamping in UK? If so, what's the process? We don't plan to return back to India and intend to fly from London to Canada.

We will be doing our medical again on 25th Jan and he flies after that.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Congratulations to all who got their PPRs!

I have another question.
My husband is going to UK end of Jan, for his job related course. I am planning to go to next month with my daughter. Can we submit our passports for stamping in UK? If so, what's the process? We don't plan to return back to India and intend to fly from London to Canada.

We will be doing our medical again on 25th Jan and he flies after that.
Most likely not, I am I land applicant and not sure Outland but..

most PPR ask you to send to Ottawa and they provide the inquiry email if you can’t submit within 30 days

you can extend the passport submission deadline

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I just got remed request. CEC inland Sydney.
I also got medical request on 09 January 2020which I completed on 14 January 2020. My medicals were valid till March 20.
FSW Outland May 1 2019AOR. CPC Ottawa.
Going to hit 9 months soon.
For the remedicals part...I have done my medical examination on Jan 17th, 2020 through CMM and today when I called they said they have submitted the reports to CIC..so from my side there is no need to upload any documents right ? Directly I will get the message stating "MEDICALS ARE PASSED". Please let me know if am wrong

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
My security was still showing not started (according to agent) a week before PPR

GU yesterday and then follow by PPR in less than 24 hours...I really think they were running everything already
What is GU?