+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I have heard those stories but I thought that those cases took so long because it was difficult to verify information on the application or the background check took too long due to travel to countries which are considered war zones (for example - Libya).
I think it is just rare case (even I am negative to IRCC)

most of the case should finalized in 8-12 months...I am just praying there is some movement of my file (lower my standard from PPR) ....any GU or re-medical or ADR again is fine....at least someone is touching my file instead of dead silence now

Last edited:

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Sorry to cause a panic guys, it is May 2019
Lol thank you for the clarification. The May 2018 timeline definitely increased my heartbeat for a while!

Congratulations on the PPR. I am glad you can move onto the next part of your journey now.

Hopefully our wait ends soon as well though of course I am aware that everyone's application and timeline can be different. Still - hoping for the best.

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I think it is just rare case (even I am negative to IRCC)

most of the case should finalized in 8-12 months...I am just praying there is some movement of my file (lower my standard from PPR) ....any GU or re-medical is fin or ADR again....at least someone is touching my file instead of dead silence now
Im not even hoping. Lol Just check application once a day to see nothing and back to stuff i was doing. haha

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
What's your AOR?
i think you are the first May CEC from Sydney who got PPR.

My aor is 15 of May. CEC. Sydney NS
Yes...Sydney worked on PNP, FSW of May but CEC is being ignored

I bet everyone of us (CEC) may get PPR in the same day/week....they work like a batch

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I looked up the immtracker and sort/filter all the May AOR at Sydney Office

Sydney is currently focusing on FSW (US residence is priority) and PNP applicants

Most of the CEC is being ignored except those 2 months PPR (their application were straight PPR after medical)

So for all May's CEC at Sydney....it is not your problem at all ~ IRCC just didn't process our file for no reason

May PPR at Sydney

May CEC (we are the sad group here)

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I looked up the immtracker and sort/filter all the May AOR at Sydney Office

Sydney is currently focusing on FSW (US residence is priority) and PNP applicants

Most of the CEC is being ignored except those 2 months PPR (their application were straight PPR after medical)

So for all May's CEC at Sydney....it is not your problem at all ~ IRCC just didn't process our file for no reason

May PPR at Sydney

May CEC (we are the sad group here)
Lol I am a US resident so I guess I am one of the unlucky US residents whose application they haven't worked on yet.