Jul 14, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon & seniors

I have a question regarding my application FSW-O

AOR 15 May 2019 , Ottawa CPC

last update:13.12.2019

Eligibility recommended pass since more that two months

criminality: applicant pass , spouse in process since four months
Security : not initiated

I received Request letter on 1st Nov 2019: Schedule A for suppose specific period personal history + divorce certificate of my daughter !! 4 years old
even for my spouse for I went to my submitted application it is clear with all details for this period and my daughter never married she is 4 years old only, so I uploaded the requested documents in the same day since then no updates at all the status for additional documents “we are reviewing your additional documents “

I have called the IRCC 3 times as below :

18 NOV : same status ask for RR or SS but nothing all that she said that my file is looking OK and need to review by an officer

06 DEC: same status + Agent told me she will send clarification to Ottawa office about the divorce certificate

09 DEC: same status + check If on 06 DEC Agent really sent or not , she didn’t and the Agent this time send the clarification

I have also raised web form + Email to Ottawa on 07 Dec to clarification about the additional document with more details as I could
13 DEC :same status

So Now I need your suggestions about my case I don’t know why it takes so long , I don’t have RR or security screening so why all this time
please guide me what should I do.

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just check the last year tracker and I see people get PPR within the period you mentioned (quite a lot too).

So they do work every business day in December... I will be more than happy to receive in December 24 or December 31 st lol
Only 25 26 and 1, thats all I can find online!

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Yes where did you get it from?? I think they still work in business day but just slower
One of my friend’s parent applied for VISA... so they were informed that the VISA offices will be closed but the call centers will open...

I also wish that, this wouldn’t be the case ...
We are already more than 7 months passed...so praying to the God that the holidays should not make the things worse for us

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
One of my friend’s parent applied for VISA... so they were informed that the VISA offices will be closed but the call centers will open...

I also wish that, this wouldn’t be the case ...
We are already more than 7 months passed...so praying to the God that the holidays should not make the things worse for us
I see but yea...I saw PPR still issued within the period you mentioned last year except for public holiday...so we should remain positive

one person from April AOR got PPR email on Sunday (he was surprised by IRCC too lol). Even I passed my medical exam on July 1st (Canada day - Public holiday)

I think it depends on some departments (like non-urgency one)

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi, Can anyone help me with any information. I received GCMS notes today. For my medicals and my wife's medicals it says,
IME STATUS: ASSESSED
IME STATUS REASON: Granted.

But for My son who has a medical condition (Autism) in his section for medical it says the following.
IME STATUS: assessed
IME status reason: not granted
M profile: 5
Description: has a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissable.
Does this mean it is final and rejection is enivetible or they are still looking into it?
Can anyone please help me with any information for the above query

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Can anyone please help me with any information for the above query
They may ask your son to re-medical. I think you should proactive to provide any medical solution or doctor recommendation...try to explain how not to rely on Canadian health/social service

The officer may think it is cruel to reject your application because of your son condition (TBH, it won't cause any public issue)

Reactions: Mik486

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
They may ask your son to re-medical. I think you should proactive to provide any medical solution or doctor recommendation...try to explain how not to rely on Canadian health/social service

The officer may think it is cruel to reject your application because of your son condition (TBH, it won't cause any public issue)

My daughter had an open heart surgery and we were requested to resend her medical exam report with echo reports. We have passed the medical exam for our family. I hope you can also do the same. If the exam has not been requested yet, may be raise a form to ask ircc if they would need any additional information/documents to help prove that your child will not create a pressure on the medical services in Canada.

Reactions: Mik486

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
Hello
I applied in may 2019 with my husband and daughter as dependants. The background and eligibility are still in progress.
My husband is a merchant Navy officer. He has a travel history of 3 passport booklets for 20+ years. Can this cause a delay in the processing of our application? We were asked to resend the medical for my 2+ year daughter as she had an open heart surgery at 6 months. Medicals were maked as passed on 12th Aug 2019. This was the last update on profile. Then I saw a ghost update on 7th Nov'19. We made a mistake of sending her initial birth certificate with no name in the application. Sent the BC with her name on 22nd Nov on receiving an update on profile. After that it is dead silent. Raised webform and reply was "in progress".
Any ideas about where we are and how much time will it take for us.
My husband cannot stay in country for more than 6 months because of his nature of job. He has been home since Aug due to biometrics.
We are planning to go to UK for his studies for about 2 months.if we go, then do we need to update ircc about it? Can we submit our passports in UK for visa if we get PPR while we are in UK?
Thanks

Last edited:

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
Hi Y'all, I have been a silent reader on this forum nd today, i've decided to share my journey with you guys cos i finally got my PPR and its as exciting just as i thought it would be.
PNP APPLICANT
AOR- 6 MAY
BIL- 18 JUNE
1st GU- 18 JUNE
2nd GU- 16 DECEMBER
PPR- 17 DECEMBER
Good Luck to all those still waiting for their PPR. I pray you all receive it in no time. You've all been very helpful in difficult times. You guys are amazing. Thanx

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Y'all, I have been a silent reader on this forum nd today, i've decided to share my journey with you guys cos i finally got my PPR and its as exciting just as i thought it would be.
PNP APPLICANT
AOR- 6 MAY
BIL- 18 JUNE
1st GU- 18 JUNE
2nd GU- 16 DECEMBER
PPR- 17 DECEMBER
Good Luck to all those still waiting for their PPR. I pray you all receive it in no time. You've all been very helpful in difficult times. You guys are amazing. Thanx
Congratulations! Do you know your VO?

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
Saw a mass PPR today haha ~ two MAY AOR from Sydney VO receive their PPR today too

Hope they are keep working and come to us before 2020 lol
That's great to hear there is a moment in Sydney VO. Are you part of the WhatsApp group? If so, could you share the invite link.