>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Legalfalcon & other senior members of the group,
My AOR date is: May 9, 2019
Applied in Express Entry - BCPNP online category

I need an advice from you all: Please see my timeline below:
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - June 20, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - June 29, 2019 Completed.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Its 8th month since AOR already started
Since last 6 months - No change/update of Status
Called CIC twice - they say that my file is gone to Delhi office for Eligibility Check since last 4 months
Already applied GSMS notes

Where exactly is file stuck? Is it IP1 or IP2
Why has the file not moved since last 6 months??
What should I do?
Please help
Thanks in advance.
When did your BGC change to " Your application is in progress …." That change generally denotes your eligibility is recommended pass.

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
IRCC literally told me to shut up, cos i raised too many webforms lol

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on December 3, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by January 2, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are in process.

Reactions: IhsanMalik

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Seems like a polite response to me. I was told the same thing when I called.

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on December 3, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by January 2, 2020, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Happy Friday everyone,

Here's the most recent webform response I received this morning:

Good day xxxx,

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

James, agent 4113
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

rcsan (EE - CEC - Inland)
AOR - May 17, 2019
Medical Passed - June 28, 2019
Visa Office: Sydney, NS

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Guys, let's just be patient now.

As i said, contacting them too much can be annoying for them, and obviously we want to be on good terms with them.

I know we're all anxious but it is what it is.

I think the vast majority of us will not see much happening with our apps until January/February 2020.

It is what it is, just sit tight and enjoy life.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Oct 1, 2019 I received a response from IRCC for webform I raised - The background verifications are in not process yet ,Oct 8, 2019 - I Received PPR.
Seems the response means all others milestones are marked as passed and BGC is on going. So expect PPR soon. Best luck!!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Happy Friday everyone,

Here's the most recent webform response I received this morning:

Good day xxxx,

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

James, agent 4113
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

rcsan (EE - CEC - Inland)
AOR - May 17, 2019
Medical Passed - June 28, 2019
Visa Office: Sydney, NS
EE - CEC - Inland
Visa Office: Sydney, NS too...

Sydney office will reply you "awaiting review for officer or in queue blah blah blah etc...I don't find any way to speed up for now

They are working hard on March and April AOR at this moment (Heard a lot of PPR , GU and ADR Schedule A activities for them recently)...after a long silence like us right now

I expect it will be our turn in January 2020 earliest, so almost there I hope

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
EE - CEC - Inland
Visa Office: Sydney, NS too...

Sydney office will reply you "awaiting review for officer or in queue blah blah blah etc...I don't find any way to speed up for now

They are working hard on March and April AOR at this moment (Heard a lot of PPR , GU and ADR Schedule A activities for them recently)...after a long silence like us right now

I expect it will be our turn in January 2020 earliest, so almost there I hope

I heard that all Canada VOs are closed for holidays from 18th December 2019 to 12th January 2020

So... let’s wish them Happy Holidays

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi, Can anyone help me with any information. I received GCMS notes today. For my medicals and my wife's medicals it says,
IME STATUS: ASSESSED
IME STATUS REASON: Granted.

But for My son who has a medical condition (Autism) in his section for medical it says the following.
IME STATUS: assessed
IME status reason: not granted
M profile: 5
Description: has a condition which might reasonably be expected to cause excessive demand on health or social services to such an extent that the applicant is inadmissable.
Does this mean it is final and rejection is enivetible or they are still looking into it?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I heard that all Canada VOs are closed for holidays from 18th December 2019 to 12th January 2020

Yes where did you get it from?? I think they still work in business day but just slower

a16107

Apr 14, 2016

I just check the last year tracker and I see people get PPR within the period you mentioned (quite a lot too).

So they do work every business day in December... I will be more than happy to receive in December 24 or December 31 st lol

Reactions: Queenslander88