+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
This is really a patience test, August AOR have started receiving PPR since last week, yet CIC will tell you your file is in a queue..Makes no sense

Reactions: Veer005

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I received the following back from the webform I raised. At least I found out my VO and verified my fingerprints were received despite my status still saying they have not been:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometrics were received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

In addition, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal, Quebec.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
At least you got some information from them like your VO and what they received.

I asked about my status for the steps and my VO, and i didn't get any info back.

They just said my application is in process.

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
Does the CRS score has any priority? I mean if I have 480 and applied in Aug, I will get PPR sooner than an applicant who has 450 and applied in May.

My CRS at the time I applied is 453.

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Every application post-ITA is evaluated on its own merits to see if you meet the criteria and other requirements. Before the ITA, the points matter because the top profiles are invited to apply. Post ITA there is no randomness to it.

Does the CRS score has any priority? I mean if I have 480 and applied in Aug, I will get PPR sooner than an applicant who has 450 and applied in May.

My CRS at the time I applied is 453.

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
Every application post-ITA is evaluated on its own merits to see if you meet the criteria and other requirements. Before the ITA, the points matter because the top profiles are invited to apply. Post ITA there is no randomness to it.
With all the apparent evidences, yes. It doesn't look like there is no prominence to CRS after ITA. But, it is hard not to believe there is some priority factor for the applications to be "reviewed by officer".

I'm usually calm and have some patience about things happen around me. For some reason, I cannot think rationally after seeing July and Aug AORs get PPR. Of course, I'm happy for them. But, you know what I mean.

I understand the time frame is specific and can depend on case to case. I'm also aware some Feb AORs are still waiting.

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hey all,

Just wanted to share the most recent update I received from IRCC.
I got this e-mail a few minutes ago.

Hello,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency in Canada. This is a reminder that you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver these information and orientation sessions at no cost to you. By participating in these sessions, you will learn about

• living and working in Canada
  • getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada
  • connecting with employers
  • language training
  • connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities

Did anybody else receive this e-mail this week?

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
Hey all,

Just wanted to share the most recent update I received from IRCC.
I got this e-mail a few minutes ago.

Hello,

We are currently processing your application for permanent residency in Canada. This is a reminder that you now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver these information and orientation sessions at no cost to you. By participating in these sessions, you will learn about

• living and working in Canada
  • getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada
  • connecting with employers
  • language training
  • connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities

Did anybody else receive this e-mail this week?
Didn't get this so far.

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi guys not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question but looking for some help we applied for PR with my spouse as non-accompanying since he is studying in Australia and wont be joining me anytime soon. But he wants to accompany me during my softlanding and we plan to stay for 10 days and return back. My question is can he apply for visit visa to join me or will it not be approved.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Today I called IRCC and the lady was very kind and informed me that already on Nov 27th a note was sent to VO Sydney regarding my application as 6 months is over and she said I will be receiving the communication from VO.

An hour back i received mail as below ;

Good day,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CT

Client Service Unit

Centralized Intake Office

CPC-Sydney

IRCC

Finally got some kind of communication on my application...Is something good happening or is it common ?

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
ADR status: we are currently reviewing the additional documents provided by you.

But I never aubmitted an ADR. What does this mean?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Today I called IRCC and the lady was very kind and informed me that already on Nov 27th a note was sent to VO Sydney regarding my application as 6 months is over and she said I will be receiving the communication from VO.

An hour back i received mail as below ;

Good day,

This email is in response to an inquiry via the Call Centre requesting the status of your application.

Application is awaiting the review of an officer.

Notification will be sent in due course.

Thank you.

CT

Client Service Unit

Centralized Intake Office

CPC-Sydney

IRCC

Finally got some kind of communication on my application...Is something good happening or is it common ?
nothing happens, very generic reply. 99% of Sydney ppl got this standard template

i hope more ppl will send them note so they acknowledge they are way behind schedule lol

Reactions: Mahal03

JJolie

Nov 30, 2019
Hey everyone,

I received an email this morning - 'We are pleased to advise you that your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled for - Jan 6.'

From what I read, this is good news! However, I just want to know if there is anything in particular I need to prepare for.

On another note - I am leaving the country on Dec 20 until Jan 5, and my current work permit is tied to an employer, whom I was just laid off from and no longer work there. How do I re-enter Canada in this situation? Is the email with my interview request enough? Or can I enter just as a visitor? Flying into Seattle so will be crossing the border by land.

Any advise would be appreciated!
Hello, I got the same email, my interview is Jan 7 at Edmonton Canada Place. I got two emails, two interviews, the first one at 9 am, the second at 1pm.
If you have your COPR you can land the 5th and do all the process at port, if you don’t have a COPR you need to show a valid way to enter the country, so your WP won’t work. Do you have a tourist visa also?