+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone ,I received my ppr email today .
Aor - 19 may
Medicals - 28 june
Biometrics - 6 july.
In august i filled webform for visa office .
Got the reply - cpc Ottawa
In october sent an email to MP Ralph for an update on application.
Reply was - security check and background check not initiated
Criminality is in process .

In september last week ,ordered gcms notes from gcmcbuddy ,but got a reply for an extension of 90 days for the notes .
Than on 18 november i called IRCC through Textnow app .After an waiting of 30 mins ,agent told that eligibility was recently updated by visa officer to recommended passed with criminality in process and told me that I can expect an update around 1 week of December .
But on 20 November i got a ghost update .
On 21 nov - 8:30 am IST got the ppr email.
So i know this period of waiting is a little tricky but guys have faith in your credentials as canadian government needs immigration ,as a result , they will process all applications unless a major fault is there.
Goodluck for all others waiting and have faith in yourself .
I am from india with noc 4021

Reactions: Wishcan

medkarim

Jun 22, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
19-01-2020
Hey guys, I'm May 22 aor, i got my first ghot update on 13 November, it was an ADR for rprf payment, I've payed in same day, and status was " we are reviewing the additional documents..." Until 20 November changed to "not applicable" , but in 21 November changed back to " we are reviewing the additional documents.." , is that normal ???
guys... any clue ??

GHSingh

Nov 10, 2019
My AOR is may 7th. I received the rprf request from New Delhi vo on 7th Nov, which paid d same day. Since then no update. I was wondering if the ppr mail comes from the local vo or CIC?
Hi Sandy, I have also received RPRF letter from NDVO and paid on 5th November since then no update. Please keep me posted once you will receive any update, we both are almost on the same track.

Yes you will receive PPR mail from NDVO or might be the request letter in your express entry account.

Evl126

Nov 4, 2019
PPR time

By God's grace, we received PPR today morning at 8:30am
Find our timelines below. Hope its helpful

ITA - April 3
AOR - May 23
Medical passed : July 4
Biometric completed -July 22

No update since biometric .

GHOST update - 6th November
Called Cic, agent told that request letter for RPRF fee is being drafted.

RPRF request letter - 13 November ( paid on the same date)

Status of RPRF (ADR)
1) documents uploaded
2) documents in review

GHOST update - 20 November
Status of ADR changed to "Not Applicable"

PPR mail : 21st November.

FSW-O - Primary applicant + dependant
VO - Ottawa

Complexity in our case
Primary applicant work letter in required format was refused by company
Hence submitted proof of employment via offer letter, appraisal letter, id card, salary slips, reference letter by colleagues via company's office email id, colleagues id card.
All details were explained in a cover letter

No gcms notes were requested

Hksandy

Nov 8, 2019
Hi Sandy, I have also received RPRF letter from NDVO and paid on 5th November since then no update. Please keep me posted once you will receive any update, we both are almost on the same track.

Yes you will receive PPR mail from NDVO or might be the request letter in your express entry account.
Sure will let u know

Malks

Nov 14, 2019
We also got RPRF request on 13th November, but are status is currently "we are reviewing the documents uploaded"

Not sure of the next step.
If someone has proceeded after this, let us know
Yes mine has also changed to we are reviewing the documents uploaded.

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share and leave an update here regarding the progression of my application for anyone interested.

AOR: May 17, 2019
Medical Passed: June 28, 2019
No update ever since.
Called IRCC a few weeks ago (before my estimated completion date) about how the processing is coming along, and the agent said my security and background check were already being processed.

Fast forward to today: November 21, 2019 (4 days past the 6 months), I called IRCC again to check up on the status of my application and this is what the agent said:

My background check has passed,
but my eligibility is currently under review.

She says this occurs quite often with Canadian Experience Class applications, so there is nothing to worry about - HOWEVER, I may need to wait a few more weeks. She said I possibly MAY have to wait until the beginning of next year to hear something back and get an update. I also discovered today that my visa office is Sydney (which explains the longer processing time).

*Side Note
I also have another application ongoing in my account for permanent residency which is under the provincial nominee program (sent by mail). She told me my medical and eligibility passed for that application - which is great news! I actually just received an e-mail this morning with an update asking for a police certificate.
Also, both my applications are being processed in the Sydney visa office but it looks to me like my PNP application is moving along much faster than the Express Entry one.

That is all I have for now. Goodluck to everyone else who are still waiting for PPR and I'm looking forward to seeing all your updates and timelines!

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share and leave an update here regarding the progression of my application for anyone interested.

AOR: May 17, 2019
Medical Passed: June 28, 2019
No update ever since.
Called IRCC a few weeks ago (before my estimated completion date) about how the processing is coming along, and the agent said my security and background check were already being processed.

Fast forward to today: November 21, 2019 (4 days past the 6 months), I called IRCC again to check up on the status of my application and this is what the agent said:

My background check has passed,
but my eligibility is currently under review.

She says this occurs quite often with Canadian Experience Class applications, so there is nothing to worry about - HOWEVER, I may need to wait a few more weeks. She said I possibly MAY have to wait until the beginning of next year to hear something back and get an update. I also discovered today that my visa office is Sydney (which explains the longer processing time).

*Side Note
I also have another application ongoing in my account for permanent residency which is under the provincial nominee program (sent by mail). She told me my medical and eligibility passed for that application - which is great news! I actually just received an e-mail this morning with an update asking for a police certificate.
Also, both my applications are being processed in the Sydney visa office but it looks to me like my PNP application is moving along much faster than the Express Entry one.

That is all I have for now. Goodluck to everyone else who are still waiting for PPR and I'm looking forward to seeing all your updates and timelines!
Sorry about the long wait you are going through :(
I don't get it how could CEC applications be under Review Required more often than other streams?
Our work experience is gained in Canada which should make it easy to search info through CRA, business registration etc no?

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Sorry about the long wait you are going through :(
I don't get it how could CEC applications be under Review Required more often than other streams?
Our work experience is gained in Canada which should make it easy to search info through CRA, business registration etc no?

No clue, honestly. The agent says she doesn't really know either. All she knows is that they're doing the review in regards to my employment. I have been employed full-time for 2 years now and started working as soon as I graduated school, so I'm not really sure what else they're reviewing.