+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Sajith prince

Sep 16, 2019
I have applied from India.mine is PNP EE.I have 3 dependents.My husband and two sons I am the primary applicant.Yeah just wish all of us get over the long wait by the end of this month atleast .
I am also a PNP aplicant from kerala india, family of 3,AOR may8,since RPRF request on july4th there is no updates,

tungqtran

Nov 7, 2019
Gents,

How long does it take normally for the security background verification take?

I only travel to Asian countries within the last 10 years, never stay more than a month in those places and have been living in my home country till date.

Does it mean CSIS will process my security check faster?

Many thanks for your kind advice.

aadhi90

May 12, 2019
hey guys,
AOR 10th May, now that i have crossed the normal processing time I'm raising a web form. When I started doing that I came across the question " Is your application being processed by an office ouside Canada?". I don't know that yet, so how do I answer this question.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
hey guys,
AOR 10th May, now that i have crossed the normal processing time I'm raising a web form. When I started doing that I came across the question " Is your application being processed by an office ouside Canada?". I don't know that yet, so how do I answer this question.
Use the CSE link given in AoR pdf. it wont ask for processing office.

Nov 9, 2019
Yeah same thing. I did raise a webform 3 days ago but havent heard anything yet.
I did get a reply and they said you me application is being processed and they will get in touch with me if they need any additional documents. And they are not reaching out for any additional documents either. I am worried now.

metemo

Nov 6, 2019
Hey guys .. finally got an email for my visa
ITA Mar 20
AOR May 14
Ghost update 10th Nov
PPR email 13th Nov
Good luck everyone

just one question.. I received the email but no update on my account.. Should I be concerned??

Can anyone explain what the ghost update is? Thanks and congratulations!