+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Sajith prince

Sep 16, 2019
Hi there, I am new to the group and applied for Canada PR under express entry in February this year from Boston, Massachusetts.

AOR- 5th March 2019
Eligibility- Under review
Criminality- Under review
Security- Under review
Medicals- Passed April 2019
Visa Office- Montreal
Biometrics- Submitted in May 2019

I haven't called them yet because they say this service isn't for people outside of Canada. But I have emailed them a few times using Web form and received the generic response saying its under process and we shall contact you should we need anything from you.

I have not ordered GCMS notes either. Not sure what I can do to make my application speed up a bit besides being patient.

I have been reading posts from other candidates as well and mine is no different. Its been 8 months with no updates since May 2019 when I gave my biometrics.

However, I would love to join the Whatsapp group @legalfalcon is possible? And keep in touch with people with similar stories.
The link in previous posts are broken so if I could be added to the group that would be greatly appreciated. My number is +447375049520

Many thanks

Bests,

Anuj
Have you received RPRF?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My agent told so that indian files are finalised in delhi.
Is he referring to passport submission post PPR? If yes, then he is right. If he is talking about processing of application from AoR till PPR then it can be any vo.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Is he referring to passport submission post PPR? If yes, then he is right. If he is talking about processing of application from AoR till PPR then it can be any vo.
No its from aor to ppr.I have not received ppr yet.3rd may aor I asked abt my office so they replied like that.He said it initially processed at Ottawa then sent to NDVO.Though even I am not convinced with his reply.Thanks for you reponse.How did you come to know yr office.By cse ir gcms?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
No its from aor to ppr.I have not received ppr yet.3rd may aor I asked abt my office so they replied like that.He said it initially processed at Ottawa then sent to NDVO.Though even I am not convinced with his reply.Thanks for you reponse.How did you come to know yr office.By cse ir gcms?
You file being moved from Ottawa to NDVO is perfectly possible scenario. You can IRCC asking details of your vo and application. I did the same!!

Celwinster

May 30, 2019
Anyone who can suggest something? Thanks in advance.

AOR May 2 2019 (was working in the Middle East)
PPR Nov 7 2019 (on my way now to Nigeria for work)

I sent an email to Abu Dhabi Visa Office and Cic Ottawa that I will be in Nigeria starting Nov 11. But upon contemplating, I can just simply send my passport to Abu Dhabi Visa Office through courier since it is an option as stated in the PPR mail. Does anyone think I should go ahead send the passport or wait for changes of Visa office?

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
guys i would like to ask that is it of any help to mail Ralph Goodale..
Ralph is no longer an MP now, so no use of dropping an email to him.

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
God only knows.. I tried emailing him but he never got back to me.. it’s been more than a month now..
you can try though
Ralph is no longer an MP now. He lost in October elections.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Anyone who can suggest something? Thanks in advance.

AOR May 2 2019 (was working in the Middle East)
PPR Nov 7 2019 (on my way now to Nigeria for work)

I sent an email to Abu Dhabi Visa Office and Cic Ottawa that I will be in Nigeria starting Nov 11. But upon contemplating, I can just simply send my passport to Abu Dhabi Visa Office through courier since it is an option as stated in the PPR mail. Does anyone think I should go ahead send the passport or wait for changes of Visa office?
Not possible to postpone your travel? If not, raise a cse webform to the ircc about this or contact the Abu Dhabi visa office directly for clarification.

Last edited:

Monsterup

Nov 4, 2019
Hi there, I am new to the group and applied for Canada PR under express entry in February this year from Boston, Massachusetts.

AOR- 5th March 2019
Eligibility- Under review
Criminality- Under review
Security- Under review
Medicals- Passed April 2019
Visa Office- Montreal
Biometrics- Submitted in May 2019

I haven't called them yet because they say this service isn't for people outside of Canada. But I have emailed them a few times using Web form and received the generic response saying its under process and we shall contact you should we need anything from you.

I have not ordered GCMS notes either. Not sure what I can do to make my application speed up a bit besides being patient.

I have been reading posts from other candidates as well and mine is no different. Its been 8 months with no updates since May 2019 when I gave my biometrics.

However, I would love to join the Whatsapp group @legalfalcon is possible? And keep in touch with people with similar stories.
The link in previous posts are broken so if I could be added to the group that would be greatly appreciated. My number is +447375049520

Many thanks

Bests,

Anuj

Just heard from a friend-friend of mine, that it took 8 and 1/2 months for his PPR, bright side .. he got it. seems like there is no telling now a days regarding the timeline. i am in the same boat, past 6 month mark with no updates whatsoever and i see a lot of friends out here in a similar situation.
so just hang in there a little more buddy. i know its easier said than done. It should be about time for yours to pop as well.

Best Wishes !!

Reactions: Wishcan and e-16

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi,

My case is also similar; my file has been moved to NDVO.
Any idea what could be the reason? Could it relate to any complication/issue with the file?

Called up IRCC, and they updated me about my VO, and couldn't provide any further information.

I have heard that NDVO is slow and also doesn't respond to queries ...u guys have any idea?

Thanks.

You file being moved from Ottawa to NDVO is perfectly possible scenario. You can IRCC asking details of your vo and application. I did the same!!