+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm may inland applicant. my status bar shows 12 days remaining days. I just renewed my passport and planning to let IRCC know that I've renewed my passport. could you please let me know how I could do that? Also will I get any notification that they have received my inquiry?
Appreciate your help.
Good luck to all of you who are still waiting patiently and hope you get the golden email soon.
Raise a webform.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hey guys it's PPR
My timeline
ITA - Apr 17
AOR - May 5
MEP - Jun 13
BIL submitted - Jun 14
GU 1- Jun 16
GU - Nov 7
PPR - Nov 8 (received today at 1.50 Am GMT+1)

Wishing everyone goodluck
Did your BgC changed to “ in progress “ in first GHost update? Or it remained as “ we are processing your BgC?

a.misra89

Sep 17, 2019
Surrey, UK/ Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
05-03-2019
Hi there, I am new to the group and applied for Canada PR under express entry in February this year from Boston, Massachusetts.

AOR- 5th March 2019
Eligibility- Under review
Criminality- Under review
Security- Under review
Medicals- Passed April 2019
Visa Office- Montreal
Biometrics- Submitted in May 2019

I haven't called them yet because they say this service isn't for people outside of Canada. But I have emailed them a few times using Web form and received the generic response saying its under process and we shall contact you should we need anything from you.

I have not ordered GCMS notes either. Not sure what I can do to make my application speed up a bit besides being patient.

I have been reading posts from other candidates as well and mine is no different. Its been 8 months with no updates since May 2019 when I gave my biometrics.

However, I would love to join the Whatsapp group @legalfalcon is possible? And keep in touch with people with similar stories.
The link in previous posts are broken so if I could be added to the group that would be greatly appreciated. My number is +447375049520

Many thanks

Bests,

Anuj