+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Is Eligibility "recommended pass" usually a good sign/indicator that my PR will approve?

I have a clean record and nothing relate to a security issue.
Definitely a good sign, but it still needs to be turned to "Passed" by immigration officer. Good luck!!

MandBi

Aug 19, 2019
As far as i know they have issued ppr almost 90 persent of jan --april applications including fsw,
Where did you get to know from? I referred MyImmitracker and if you filter the latest PPR cases, they range from September 2018 - April 2019 eAORs. So they are still clearing back logs. I hope they appoint more officers to move later applications faster. Overall I am feeling the system is very slow and not transparent. Ordering GCMS report should not be needed. Atleast some transparency will help pacify applicants.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Count me in ;)
Me too:) although I am sure that once we get down to application reviews and approvals, it wont look as easy as it seems now to us.

Instead of hiring more people, they should include a mandatory interview for eligibility approvals. That would reduce unnecessary ADRs from their ends and uncertainty/panic/guesswork at our end which then leads to huge follow up efforts for status updates from applicants side (via phone calls, emails, CGMS notes, emails to the local MPerc etc). Once you pass your medical and give your biometrics, there should be a next stage of eligibility interview. This can be after 2 months of biometrics so that homework can be done at their end.

Interview should only be based on information provided. So if there is a doubt on noc or pof or eca, it is cleared with one time sitting.

Reactions: MandBi

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I'm a CEC inland applicant with a spouse.

AOR - May 26th
MEP - July 4th

I have requested GCMS notes and received it on last week of August. Under review required, it was stated that they cannot verify my Canadian Institution. So I have submitted a document which contains most recent letter of completion from my school and a screenshot of the details of the school which is found on IRCC DLI website. After 5 business days, I received an email confirmation that they received it and have forwarded it to the right office.

Then last week there was a ghost update, our medical passed changed to "you do not need a medical exam....." I have called CIC earlier what could be the reason, the agent mentioned that my spouse's medical have expired and the officer is still checking if they can still use it or needs a new medical. (My spouse did the medical last year of August when we applied for the open work permit).. Does anyone have an idea if we need a new medical done? Or we just have to wait for the instructions?

Also the agent mentioned that they still doing the background check for our application.

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019

AOR - May 26th
MEP - July 4th

I have requested GCMS notes and received it on last week of August. Under review required, it was stated that they cannot verify my Canadian Institution. So I have submitted a document which contains most recent letter of completion from my school and a screenshot of the details of the school which is found on IRCC DLI website. After 5 business days, I received an email confirmation that they received it and have forwarded it to the right office.

Then last week there was a ghost update, our medical passed changed to "you do not need a medical exam....." I have called CIC earlier what could be the reason, the agent mentioned that my spouse's medical have expired and the officer is still checking if they can still use it or needs a new medical. (My spouse did the medical last year of August when we applied for the open work permit).. Does anyone have an idea if we need a new medical done? Or we just have to wait for the instructions?

Also the agent mentioned that they still doing the background check for our application.
Did you graduated from a Canadian university? If so, it shouldn’t take this long for them to verify the education part.
The medical exam is valid for one year. I think they may ask you for a new exam report later. You can make an appointment for a test. The waiting time for the medical exam maybe very long. I did my test in Calgary and I have to book it two weeks ahead.

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019

AOR - May 26th
MEP - July 4th

My AOR is may 31st, MEP july 9th.
In my gcms notes I also had review required for Canadian education and I submitted transcripts and letter of completion that contains DLI via cse but I'm yet to get confirmation. Tomorrow makes it a week since I submitted the additional documents.

Kaur1988

Aug 22, 2019
High Commission of Canada in India, in New Delhi

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
011 4178 2000 https://g.co/kgs/DPTZkn

--------
Just found the above through google search.
The office will remain close on Saturday and Sunday. So call on Monday. And let us know. I also have AOR in May.

The number is 011 41782000
I just called New Delhi VO, they are not entertaining any queries over call.Possible only via email now.Had mailed them sometime last to last week,havent heaard back so far.

Adilanoo

Sep 19, 2019
Morocco
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Hello guys,
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
+212607215318