+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Hey- your background is stating as progress or processing ?
My background check says: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
I don't know when that showed up. I hadn't been checking my status because I needed to do additional medical tests so I just recently passed my medical exam on Monday.

Reactions: I_CanFly

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Just now I called to IRCC and came to know that my file is at New Delhi. so they dont have any information about my file and told me to contact New Delhi. can anybody provide me the number of New Delhi .
AOR 7th MAY

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
Just now I called to IRCC and came to know that my file is at New Delhi. so they dont have any information about my file and told me to contact New Delhi. can anybody provide me the number of New Delhi .
AOR 7th MAY

High Commission of Canada in India, in New Delhi

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
011 4178 2000 https://g.co/kgs/DPTZkn

--------
Just found the above through google search.
The office will remain close on Saturday and Sunday. So call on Monday. And let us know. I also have AOR in May.

The number is 011 41782000

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
High Commission of Canada in India, in New Delhi

7/8, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
011 4178 2000 https://g.co/kgs/DPTZkn

--------
Just found the above through google search.
The office will remain close on Saturday and Sunday. So call on Monday. And let us know. I also have AOR in May.

The number is 011 41782000
Thanks. I heard that they hardly pick up the phone and answer regarding application and if you mail them you will get the answer after two months so i am worried.
where is your visa office

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
Hi,
How long did it take to process your bridge gap work permit? Also did you receive a new one sent in the mail?

I also received my Bridge Work Permit now (on Sep 10, 2019).

Any further updates on your application?

hmt247

Aug 30, 2019
Thanks. I heard that they hardly pick up the phone and answer regarding application and if you mail them you will get the answer after two months so i am worried.
where is your visa office
Mine is CPC Ottawa...
I have read many people getting the details of eligibility, criminality and security by calling CIC Canada. Despite of the fact their files are at different offices.
You just need to ask these details specifically while talking to an agent. Give them your application number and ask about eligibility, criminality and security.
You will get the answer. Don't waste your time contacting New Delhi.