+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Tayee

Apr 6, 2019
I hope so, fingers crossed.
Not recently, it's so hard getting through to them by phone, I don't even get put on hold.
Could you get the same info if you ask for it via webform?

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
I hope so, fingers crossed.
Not recently, it's so hard getting through to them by phone, I don't even get put on hold.
Could you get the same info if you ask for it via webform?
I am not sure of that. It’s anyway going to take you 10 days to get a response via webform and I don’t think they will answer your question. It’s best to call them. Try a couple times :)
Or some people have been emailing Goodale’s office and he’s been responding in couple of hours. I haven’t tried it. You can if you want to :)

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019
Got my passport and finished the landing process yesterday. It is really quick for my case. I just waited for 10 mins at the border office to finish the landing process. Hope every of you can have a good luck as me.

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need your help.

To claim 50 points for an arranged employment whether the below line would be sufficient to prove my job offer is not seasonal.

Mr. xxxxxx is expected to continue as a full-time employee (40 hours per week) in Canada for the period of at least one year based on the current business requirement from the date of approval of permanent resident visa.

your suggestions would be much appreciated.

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
It looks fine and should work. But everything depends upon the Visa officer. I had provided a letter which clearly stated that i am required to work here till 2021 and still the visa officer was not convinced and rejected my application. But mine should be a one off case i should say, as the rejection was immediate. I was never given an opportunity to explain my side which was unfair. But at least your officer has not rejected the your case straight away and you have this chance of uploading additional documents. Make the best use of this and upload whatever document you can to convince the officer.

Hi Guys,

Need your help.

To claim 50 points for an arranged employment whether the below line would be sufficient to prove my job offer is not seasonal.

Mr. xxxxxx is expected to continue as a full-time employee (40 hours per week) in Canada for the period of at least one year based on the current business requirement from the date of approval of permanent resident visa.

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
Btw, in which office is you application being processed ?

Hi Guys,

Need your help.

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
It looks fine and should work. But everything depends upon the Visa officer. I had provided a letter which clearly stated that i am required to work here till 2021 and still the visa officer was not convinced and rejected my application. But mine should be a one off case i should say, as the rejection was immediate. I was never given an opportunity to explain my side which was unfair. But at least your officer has not rejected the your case straight away and you have this chance of uploading additional documents. Make the best use of this and upload whatever document you can to convince the officer.
Thanks, Feeling bad about your rejection.

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Hey just curious, what was your wok permit expiry date when the officer was reviewing your application? Because they won’t reject unless they have to do so.

I have seen a few cases that rejection happened after applicants applied for bridging work permit.

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
My WP is valid till March next year. I am still not sure as what the VO wanted as the documents provided had all the details. I am waiting for the GCMS notes as it will give me a more clear picture. And my office was Edmonton too.

Hey just curious, what was your wok permit expiry date when the officer was reviewing your application? Because they won’t reject unless they have to do so.

I have seen a few cases that rejection happened after applicants applied for bridging work permit.

Reactions: Bala_Tech

Orozay

Sep 8, 2019
Hello everyone
Please add me to the whatssap group
AOR received 05 May 2019
+212604219663
Thanks and best of luck everyone