+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
AOR May10th
MEP June 20th
PNP Inland

Sep 05th 2019 got a called from Montreal office, the officer said my application is approved and to expect a letter from Edmonton VISA office .
Received letter 2 hours later Interview appointment for 26th September 2019.
Thank God for this journey . without him it won't be possible.
So happy for you!! Congratulations!!!

Time to party!!

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Not sure how IRCC works. It seems files are selected randomly and taken to completion. Read just now that 25th April 2019 FSW O case received PPR mail while Oct/Nov 2018 are still waiting. This is weird but reality.
That means it depends on luck.Where as they used to say that they process the files on the basis of date of submission.

kakuyo

Apr 17, 2019
Guys, My application has been approved on Aug 30. But I still didn’t get any update for the return mail tracker now. How long do it usually take for the Ottawa office to mail out the passport?

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hey guys, looks like everyone is getting PR and that’s got me a little worried even though I know I shouldn’t compare. I am curious to know how it works.
Is it that PPR comes first to CEC, then PNP and after that FSW-O? Is that how the preference works?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Relax if you are FSW-O with your application in Ottawa then no one from there has gotten PPR. Only U.S applicants, CEC and PNP are getting PPR from May AOR. Also some FSO-O at local VOs outside of Canada are also getting PPR.

Hey guys, looks like everyone is getting PR and that’s got me a little worried even though I know I shouldn’t compare. I am curious to know how it works.
Is it that PPR comes first to CEC, then PNP and after that FSW-O? Is that how the preference works?

Reactions: mkpr

mkpr

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Relax if you are FSW-O with your application in Ottawa then no one from there has gotten PPR. Only U.S applicants, CEC and PNP are getting PPR from May AOR. Also some FSO-O at local VOs outside of Canada are also getting PPR.
Thanks Kayne :)

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
That's right :)

ridwanzk

Jan 5, 2017
@legalfalcon i need your help buddy.
My question will be at the very end. Please bear with me.

I was at york university. For personal reasons i could not complete it. I transferred to seneca college to an advanced diploma program in 2014 which is 3 year program- seneca Bag program- https://www.senecacollege.ca/programs/fulltime/BAG.html. However, with the help of transfer credits of 10 courses, i completed rest of the program with 22 courses remanning in span of 1 year with cgpa 3.40. So my program began september 2014 and ended august 2015.

My gcms notes just came in. they verified my 3 year advanced diploma as 1 year diploma. I do not understand why. my file has been sent for review. What can i do to change their view? Do i try to get a letter from seneca college registrar stating that i completed a 3 year diploma(and not a 1 year diploma) and update in webform? Would that help?

Please help. Thanks

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
Can you elaborate on the contents of your letter. What it states actually. You can write an LOE and send via webform.

Hi Guys,

AOR May 01 2019
CEC Inland

As per my GCMS notes , my offer letter does not have 1 year of employment agreement after I receive PR in order to claim 50 points so my eligibility requires review.

I am not sure if my employer would provide such agreement in an official letterhead.If my employer can not provide that letter , shall I get one from my coworker and send it to them using webform?

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
This sucks so much. FSW-O applicants are getting the worst treatment.

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Can you elaborate on the contents of your letter. What it states actually. You can write an LOE and send via webform.
I submitted my deputation letter in the offer letter section.In the letter, It is mentioned like I need to report back to my base location once my deputation ends but it did not say when my deputation would end.

Now CIC expects at least one year of employment in my employment letter after my PR is approved.

S_r_t_1

Mar 25, 2019
Try to get a letter from employer stating that your employment here is of indeterminate nature. That can also help and will not have any legal consequences on the employer too.

I submitted my deputation letter in the offer letter section.In the letter, It is mentioned like I need to report back to my base location once my deputation ends but it did not say when my deputation would end.

Now CIC expects at least one year of employment in my employment letter after my PR is approved.

Reactions: Bala_Tech