12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hi Guys,
I have recently renewed my passport. Do I need to inform CIC regarding this change? Or is it fine if I submit my old and new passport when I receive the PPR?

prabodhagchurch

Sep 11, 2018
Hello,
In your email did you quote your application number and uci number? And what was your subject line?
Hi,
Yes provided the following details.

Name of applicant
UCI
Application Number

Email address
DOB of applicant
Country of Birth
Type of application - Express Entry

Subject line I used as : Status of EE application.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Aor..may 9,2019,, some were not applicable or we do not need etc., then afetr a week it says BGc is in progress..

Since May 24...we are processing your BGC

Biometrics request..june 20
Bio done..june 27
Bio updated to completed..june 28

June 21..we are reviewing your medical, another update was the appearance of timeline in months..
before we sent our application, they already requested to see our panel physician, they just asked my son to do HIV screening.

July 3...my UCI was changed to my original UCI(i already have a uci because ive been to canada before)

July 16...received an email asking to see our panel physician again...they just did an HIV screening to my daughter july 19

July 17...it says update in the first page of my account,,the only update was the timeline, this time in weeks.

Have faith..Trust in His timing!
MEP today..Thank you Lord!

Reactions: phl2019

marmar092

Nov 16, 2017
Hi everyone, here is my timeline:
EE_FSW inland
CRS: 473- NOC 4012
AOR: May 8th
MEP: June 17, and the biometrics I took 4 years ago were added to my profile
Since June 17 I did not have an update. I called CIC yesterday, I was told that my eligibility is not yet determined and criminality is in progress. I was a bit worried since many people who submitted after me have their eligibility passed.
Should I do anything about it? :(

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I mailed Ralph Goodale office on Friday last week to get the status and as per their office status is
"Eligibility" is met.
Criminality and Security has not yet started.
Are u an inland or outland applicant?and how much time did it take to get a reply frm ralphs office?

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hello,
In your email did you quote your application number and uci number? And what was your subject line?
This is a sample dat i found in a forum,i think it might help us while we mail mr ralph

Email Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of May2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
Xx