+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
This is a sample dat i found in a forum,i think it might help us while we mail mr ralph

Email Mr Goodale
goodale@sasktel.net

Sample below:

Dear Mr Goodale,

I am an Indian resident and have applied for Permanent Residency through express entry on the xxx of May2019

My details are:-

Applicant Information

Name of applicant: Xxx
Email address: xxx
DOB of applicant: YYYY-MM-DD
Country of birth: India
Client ID number: xxxx
File number: Xxxxx
Mobile number: 0091-9xxxx
Type of application: Permanent Residence through Express Entry

Please if you could help check the status of my application covering my eligibility, criminality and security status along with the expiration of my medical and also the visa processing centre.

Appreciate your time and help.

Sincerely,
Xx

Below is what I just received from Ralph's office.

My application is at the case processing center in Edmonton.
Eligibility requires review.
Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Criminality passed.

Can anyone tell me which stage i am at right now?
it means they are reviewing my eligibility and it's just beginning step after medical pass? or more than 50% are done?
Please let me know your thought:)

AOR May 25th
MEP July 03
Ghost update on July 16
And IP2 right now.

Thanks!

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Criminality passed.

it means they are reviewing my eligibility and it's just beginning step after medical pass? or more than 50% are done?

AOR May 25th
MEP July 03
Ghost update on July 16
And IP2 right now.

Thanks!
Hi my aor is same like urs bt i havent received any ghost update yet! As far as i know each application goes thru the following steps

R10 completeness check
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility(the most imp and time consuming one)
Security

Ghost update is a good sign indicating ur file is being reviewed by an officer,dnt wrry n all d best!

Reactions: lil_o

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Hi my aor is same like urs bt i havent received any ghost update yet! As far as i know each application goes thru the following steps

R10 completeness check
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility(the most imp and time consuming one)
Security

Ghost update is a good sign indicating ur file is being reviewed by an officer,dnt wrry n all d best!
Thank you so much for the replying. So the Eligibility step is the most consuming one.
Hope we all have a golden mail soon :)

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019

Criminality passed.

AOR May 25th
MEP July 03
Ghost update on July 16
And IP2 right now.

Thanks!
Eligibit
Thank you so much for the replying. So the Eligibility step is the most consuming one.
Yes it is,bt i have seen few cases where ‘eligibility review required’ means they might ask u (i only mean might) for an additional document as review required indicates that d officer who was initially reviewing ur file wants a second officer to review it again,u can call or order gcmd notes to confirm this

Reactions: lil_o

ahmzizo

Aug 1, 2019
my aor 17 may mep 6 july bio comleted 15 july and at the same date 15 july my background changed to in progress i still do not want to call because it is too early but i am curious if this changing of background mean any stage cleared or no because what i understand from most of the people before biometric done the officer will not check any thing in the file? at 15 july first my profile updated and biometric completed and again after 2 hours the profile updated and background changed to inprogress what is mean background changed same day of biometric completed ?

Last edited:

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Eligibit

Yes it is,bt i have seen few cases where ‘eligibility review required’ means they might ask u (i only mean might) for an additional document as review required indicates that d officer who was initially reviewing ur file wants a second officer to review it again,u can call or order gcmd notes to confirm this
I've called CIC few days ago. They said my application is processing right now but didn't tell me any specific detail.
I also requested G notes yesterday so I have to wait till the end of this month.
Thanks a lot for your help. now it's waiting game

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
my aor 17 may mep 6 july bio comleted 15 july and at the same date 15 july my background changed to in progress i still do not want to call because it is too early but i am curious if this changing of background mean any stage cleared or no because what i understand from most of the people before biometric done the officer will not check any thing in the file? at 15 july first my profile updated and biometric completed and again after 2 hours the profile updated and background changed to inprogress what is mean background changed same day of biometric completed ?
Email Ralph he will let u know the current status

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I've called CIC few days ago. They said my application is processing right now but didn't tell me any specific detail.
I also requested G notes yesterday so I have to wait till the end of this month.
You can also email Ralph

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yea d waiting game begins! Hope we all get d golden email soon and keep updating once u get ur gcms notes! Are u an inland applicant or outland?

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my biomertics the day I received the BIL, values reflected on MyCIC but never show completed. Now the 30 days deadline has passed and my account shows:

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

I called CIC and an agent told me that they have received my biomertics data. I am not sure how are they going to fix this system glitch to follow up my application?

Does anybody have the same issue?

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I submitted my biomertics the day I received the BIL, values reflected on MyCIC but never show completed. Now the 30 days deadline has passed and my account shows:

We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

I called CIC and an agent told me that they have received my biomertics data. I am not sure how are they going to fix this system glitch to follow up my application?

Does anybody have the same issue?
Yep and there is nothing to worry. It's a system bug. Just relax.

Reactions: SHABAM