+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi,
Through which stream are you applying? Do you need to provide biometrics? For the FSW stream, I don't see many applicants getting their PPR so fast.

My timeline is below:
  • Federal Skilled Worker (Score: 481)
  • AOR: May 18th
  • MEP: June 27th
  • Biometrics requisition: July 3rd
  • Biometrics provided: July 15th
  • Biometrics accepted: July 15th
  • Review of eligibility: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
  • Background check: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Hello,

I am a CEC inland applicant.

My Timeline:
AOR: May 26th
MEP: July 4th

bomting

May 22, 2019
Timeline

AOR - May 29
MEP - July 8
Biometrics request - July 9

I’m getting my biometrics next week. Is my application in progress still? Or is on hold until biometrics are complete?

mainguy2019

Jul 20, 2019
Hello kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. My number is +2348184598171.
My AOR was May 24th
Passed Medicals July 9th
Submitted biometrics July 10th
Background check in process
Eligibility check in progress

mitaflaki

Jun 17, 2019
Mine is also may 25th AOR. This is my timeline:

ITA - 1st May
AOR - 25th May
Medical Passed - 5th July
Biometric Request for me and my husband - 5th July
Additional Document request for my daughter's passport pages (as we missed out the last 2 machine readable code lines while scanning and didn't realise it) - 5th July
Biometric submitted by us - 17th July (same day status changed to submitted on the application)
Not Applicable Status Updated - 18th July

This is what we have got so far
Dear Huda,
I am writing to ask how long it took for you to be able to upload the biopage of your daughter's passport in your application. I have sent the biopage of my husbands renewed passport via email and the web form on july 16th, the status in our account has changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents that you provided" , but no update or anything ever since. was it the same for you?
I would be grateful if you kindly reply
thanks in advance

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Dear Huda,
I am writing to ask how long it took for you to be able to upload the biopage of your daughter's passport in your application. I have sent the biopage of my husbands renewed passport via email and the web form on july 16th, the status in our account has changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents that you provided" , but no update or anything ever since. was it the same for you?
I would be grateful if you kindly reply
thanks in advance
We got the request two times. First time on 5th July and we uploaded it on the same day. Didn’t receive any change in status; it was still ‘your action is required’. Then after 7 day deadline we got the same request again but this time when we it prompted us to enter more information as in passport number, expiry date, nationality etc (which didn’t happen the last time) and then the upload page appeared. We also raised a CSE this time as they didn’t receive it last time. And after one day we receive an email from IRCC confirming they have received it. Our status is not applicable at the moment and it hasn’t changed to “we are reviewing additional documents you have provided”.

mitaflaki

Jun 17, 2019
We got the request two times. First time on 5th July and we uploaded it on the same day. Didn’t receive any change in status; it was still ‘your action is required’. Then after 7 day deadline we got the same request again but this time when we it prompted us to enter more information as in passport number, expiry date, nationality etc (which didn’t happen the last time) and then the upload page appeared. We also raised a CSE this time as they didn’t receive it last time. And after one day we receive an email from IRCC confirming they have received it. Our status is not applicable at the moment and it hasn’t changed to “we are reviewing additional documents you have provided”.
Thanks for clarification

Trangdang

Jul 21, 2019
My AOR is on May 29
Med July 5
Background check had not started yet. I saw many ppl here got background check started right after Med. Is my application having any problem or it is normal? Thank you
Pls add me to whatsaap group. Thank you a lot

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
I still can't believe it, but I received my PPR today!

1 dependent
PNP-Outland (Alberta nominated us, residents and citizens of Austria)
ITA May 1
AOR May 16
MEP June 27
BIO June 28
2 Ghost Updates July 19
PPR July 22

Visa Office appears to be Vienna, at least that's what the signature says in the email which came from ircc.cio-brcd (I thought it was Ottawa at first).

I thank everyone for their helpful inputs here and wish everyone else a smooth journey and hope that they receive their positive decision soon!

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018

1 dependent
ITA May 1
AOR May 16
MEP June 27
BIO June 28
2 Ghost Updates July 19
PPR July 22

Visa Office appears to be Vienna, at least that's what the signature says in the email which came from ircc.cio-brcd (I thought it was Ottawa at first).

I thank everyone for their helpful inputs here and wish everyone else a smooth journey and hope that they receive their positive decision soon!
Congratulations, Good News

Reactions: Danny92

JodianL

Mar 27, 2019

1 dependent
ITA May 1
AOR May 16
MEP June 27
BIO June 28
2 Ghost Updates July 19
PPR July 22

Hi, congrats, what is your NOC?

Reactions: Danny92