+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
This exactly happened wid me... 2 ghost update but no ppr... does it mean dat they have marked something review required in the last update??
An (ghost) update can be mean anything - RR, change of visa office, completion of some milestone etc. and not necessary mean PPR. However an update does certainly indicate a movement in your file :)

Jawad kz

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Got PPR today. My timeline
AOR - May 13th,
MEP - June 18th,
Ghost update - July 22
PPR - July 23.

Details - Have a long travel history 17 countries, lived in 3. Single applicant currently living in US

Congrats bro that was really quick who was your visa processing office ??

Eisuk

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
CEC Inland applicant

AOR --- May 5h
MEP --- June 18h
Ghost Update --- July 19th
applied for BOWP on July 22nd
current (closed, not related to EE) work permit expires in November

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Aor..may 9,2019,, some were not applicable or we do not need etc., then afetr a week it says BGc is in progress..

Since May 24...we are processing your BGC

Biometrics request..june 20
Bio done..june 27
Bio updated to completed..june 28

June 21..we are reviewing your medical, another update was the appearance of timeline in months..
before we sent our application, they already requested to see our panel physician, they just asked my son to do HIV screening.

July 3...my UCI was changed to my original UCI(i already have a uci because ive been to canada before)

July 16...received an email asking to see our panel physician again...they just did an HIV screening to my daughter july 19

July 17...it says update in the first page of my account,,the only update was the timeline, this time in weeks.

Have faith..Trust in His timing!

Reactions: balajiayothi

Cindyquach116

Jul 23, 2019
CEC Inland applicant

AOR --- May 28th
MEP --- July 5th
Additional document requested on July 5th, uploaded on July 9th
Email Update --- July 6th. BG changed from NA to IP1
Ghost Update - - - July 15th. BG changed to IP2

Called cic today and the agent said everything is under processing, nothing has been done yet. And my application is located at Sydney, NS.

Please kindly add me to whatapps group. Phone: 6047258768. Many thanks!

KevinAlme

Jul 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Need somebody to shed some light-upon the following questions that I've got.

1. I'm planing to migrate for skill migrant, When creating the 'Express Entry Profile' under which category should I select from the drop-down? (Immigrant or Permanent Resident Card)

2. Proof of Funds (Migrating under Never Married/Single) - Is it a problem to have join account for the applicant when showing proof of funds? (Eg: Joint account will be under the names of the Applicant and His/Her Mother)

3. Another question on Proof of Funds - Is it ok to have the deposit in British Pounds or should it be in our home country local currency?

4. Biological Connection - I have my Biological Mother base din Canada but due to past confusions in family I dont have proof to say that she is my biological mother except for the Canada Govt. undertaking a blood-sample check.

Thank You.

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
CEC Inland applicant

AOR --- May 28th
MEP --- July 5th
Additional document requested on July 5th, uploaded on July 9th
Email Update --- July 6th. BG changed from NA to IP1
Ghost Update - - - July 15th. BG changed to IP2

Called cic today and the agent said everything is under processing, nothing has been done yet. And my application is located at Sydney, NS.

Please kindly add me to whatapps group. Phone: 6047258768. Many thanks!
with the recent ghost updates - seems like you are close to ppr .. maybe in a day or two or a week :)

Reactions: Cindyquach116

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Received an email today to attend the landing interview in Etobicoke. No COPR, no passport request. So I am not sure if this is good or not
That looks like a COPR email..
i would say raise a cse and call ircc today :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Need somebody to shed some light-upon the following questions that I've got.

1. I'm planing to migrate for skill migrant, When creating the 'Express Entry Profile' under which category should I select from the drop-down? (Immigrant or Permanent Resident Card)

2. Proof of Funds (Migrating under Never Married/Single) - Is it a problem to have join account for the applicant when showing proof of funds? (Eg: Joint account will be under the names of the Applicant and His/Her Mother)

3. Another question on Proof of Funds - Is it ok to have the deposit in British Pounds or should it be in our home country local currency?

4. Biological Connection - I have my Biological Mother base din Canada but due to past confusions in family I dont have proof to say that she is my biological mother except for the Canada Govt. undertaking a blood-sample check.

Thank You.
1. Immigrant
2. It can be a joint account, but you will need a letter from the joint account holder.
See https://www.getgcms.com/blog/proof-funds-requirement-express-entry/

3. The funds can be in any currency. All you need to do is meet the minimum PoF in CAD.

4. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/dna-testing.html

Vintoalex29

Jul 20, 2019
That looks like a COPR email..
i would say raise a cse and call ircc today :)
This is not COPR, this is just an invitation to the interview with the set date and time. It specifically says in the letter “do not contact us unless you are unable to attend the interview”