+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

LauHel

Jun 18, 2018
Can anybody help me with ADR requests... I'm May 1st AOR. Still no MEP or BIL. I had ADR request for a new passport scan. Submitted and no update. Please help me understand how I can know that they recieved my ADR that I submitted?

jatinder161088

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Hi Experts,

I have applied in EE FSW-O from India as single and my AOR is 18th May 19 (currently waiting for MEP and BIL).
Now I am planning to get married in a court in July 19 and add her as my dependent in my profile. Her ECA through WES is under process and IELTS is scheduled for 29th Jun 19.
I gotta know that I can update and add my dependent through a web form but I have few queries listed below:

1-How can I request for the web form?

2-At what stage is it good to update the dependent details (after BIL or PPR)?

3-Do I need to update her address after marriage in the passport before adding her details in my profile?
if yes:
3.1- Her PCC request will require other docs as well like PAN card or Adhaar Card. so that would also contain her old address. Do I need to update those as well?
3.2-She has already applied for ECA from WES and IELTS with her old address details. Would that be an issue?

4-Are there any other docs apart from WES cert, IELTS, marriage cert, work experience docs and PCC that we need for our dependent?

Thanks in advance.

Hashbash007

Jun 26, 2019
Hi All,

My AOR date is 10th May and have passed MEP as well. I am confused about the required funds. When i submitted my application my funds were more than the required amount but due to recent fluctuations in local currency the amount has been continuously on the decline. Please advice if i should add more funds to my account to cover for the recent exchange rate fluctuations or it doesn't matter as long as I had enough funds on the AOR date.

Looking forward to the responses. thanks

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hi Experts,

I have applied in EE FSW-O from India as single and my AOR is 18th May 19 (currently waiting for MEP and BIL).
Now I am planning to get married in a court in July 19 and add her as my dependent in my profile. Her ECA through WES is under process and IELTS is scheduled for 29th Jun 19.
I gotta know that I can update and add my dependent through a web form but I have few queries listed below:

1-How can I request for the web form?

2-At what stage is it good to update the dependent details (after BIL or PPR)?

3-Do I need to update her address after marriage in the passport before adding her details in my profile?
if yes:
3.1- Her PCC request will require other docs as well like PAN card or Adhaar Card. so that would also contain her old address. Do I need to update those as well?
3.2-She has already applied for ECA from WES and IELTS with her old address details. Would that be an issue?

4-Are there any other docs apart from WES cert, IELTS, marriage cert, work experience docs and PCC that we need for our dependent?

Thanks in advance.
1. you can use the web form

2. You should update the IRCC after your marriage irrespective of the status of your application.

3. It's better to leave the passport as it is. The address in the passport can be separate for husband and wife. Its easier for documentation that way.

4. You will have to arrange for the additional proof of funds

For further clarification. details are given in this link of IRCC you can fo through it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

Reactions: jatinder161088

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Hi All,

My AOR date is 10th May and have passed MEP as well. I am confused about the required funds. When i submitted my application my funds were more than the required amount but due to recent fluctuations in local currency the amount has been continuously on the decline. Please advice if i should add more funds to my account to cover for the recent exchange rate fluctuations or it doesn't matter as long as I had enough funds on the AOR date.

Looking forward to the responses. thanks
You will have to maintain the Proof of funds till the time you land in Canada. And the amount must be equivalent to a minimum in CAD. So if your country's currency rates are fluctuating you need to add the buffer.

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Update:
AOR 15th May
MEP 26th June
BIP: ? says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Reactions: phl2019