+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
You can still edit that post

I am very deeply sorry, I made a horrendous mistake.

AOR is MAY 13th and not June..... :( Trust me, there is nothing special about my application :D It took the average 40 days, just like everyone else in this forum.

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon

In Jordan, there is a new procedure for the new-conviction certificate which is part Jordan PCC along with good conduct certificate. The new certificate is issued online, and there is a code to authenticate the certificate from the ministry of justice website. However, the guideline in the Canada.com website is outdated.

I called the Ministry of Justice in Jordan and I was told that online certificate is enough as long as the party requesting the certificate is accepting it, otherwise I could get an attested copy of the certificate from the Ministry of Foreign affairs (Black and white copy). My AOR is 14th May 2019, and my MEP AND BIL 20th June 2019.

Yesterday (24th June 2019) I raised IRCC webform with an attested copy from the Ministry of Foreign affairs given that the information on Canada.com website is outdated and I'm not sure whether they would accept the online certificate or not. I understand there are some countries from which online certificates are rejected such as Poland while its acceptable in other countries such as UAE and I'm not sure whether they would accept the Jordanian one or not.

My question is whether this would have any significance on my application? and in case the online certificate is rejected, would they consider my IRCC webform ?

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
The two of us have almost the same dateline... my AoR is 13th May rest we share the same dates :) all the best to us!!
Ya keep updating. :):)

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Well, finally, I received a change in status:

AoR: 2nd of May, 2019.
Medicals passed: 24th of June, 2019
Additional Document Request: Update of Police Certificate from our current country of residence (Mexico) for me and my partner (the original was issued on April 23rd, 2019) and a Certified Police Clearance from the RCMP for me.

We are waiting for these two documents for the process to keep rolling.

Last edited:

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
@legalfalcon

In Jordan, there is a new procedure for the new-conviction certificate which is part Jordan PCC along with good conduct certificate. The new certificate is issued online, and there is a code to authenticate the certificate from the ministry of justice website. However, the guideline in the Canada.com website is outdated.

I called the Ministry of Justice in Jordan and I was told that online certificate is enough as long as the party requesting the certificate is accepting it, otherwise I could get an attested copy of the certificate from the Ministry of Foreign affairs (Black and white copy). My AOR is 14th May 2019, and my MEP AND BIL 20th June 2019.

Yesterday (24th June 2019) I raised IRCC webform with an attested copy from the Ministry of Foreign affairs given that the information on Canada.com website is outdated and I'm not sure whether they would accept the online certificate or not. I understand there are some countries from which online certificates are rejected such as Poland while its acceptable in other countries such as UAE and I'm not sure whether they would accept the Jordanian one or not.

My question is whether this would have any significance on my application? and in case the online certificate is rejected, would they consider my IRCC webform ?
Interesting question. I included an online certificate with my application also. This is the way to get one here in Austria and it is identical to the paper version, just with a reference number instead of a stamp. IRCC's instructions do not specifically say that it is not accepted.. When I read their instructions for my country, they say to get one at this and that department, but refer to a link that tells you to get it online with mobile identity. Which is what I did. Did not even consider that it might not be accepted. I sure hope they won't reject my case for this, I will keep you posted! Thanks for pointing this out!