+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Drika_br

Jan 22, 2019
My AOR is Feb/28 and Medical pass Apr/09, I applied under visitor status for the CEC program cause I didn't receive my ITA in time to apply for a bridging work permit.
My question is, I have an important gathering to go in July back home, if until the day that I'm planning to leave Canada, I have not received any update from CIC, that could cause me any problem? If I leave would be better to stay in my country till the day they have the final decision or I can come back before.
I'm in doubt if I can leave the country without the final decision or I should stay here.
Hope someone can help me, thanks!

DaraBendre

Apr 12, 2019
@legalfalcon Filling up my application and need your help on the same.

My birth name had only a first name 'Dara' and no last name - I legally changed my name in 2009 through legal affidavit (India) to 'Dara Bendre'. Now when I try to fill my previous name it does not allow me to proceed without entering both first name and last name. I have tried to research on the CIC site as well as other forums but the responses are varied. Can you pls help and let me know what to input for my old first name and last name.

Should I write -
(1) first name 'Dara' and last name 'Dara'
(2) first name 'Dara' and last name 'NA'
(3) first name 'Dara' and last name 'Not Applicable'
(4) first name 'NA' and last name 'Dara'
(5) first name 'Not applicable' and last name 'Dara'
.. any other?

Thanks in advance