+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
May 9th Applicant, got nothing after Medical Request on Oct 4th...No AIP, DM, SA nothing...Is there anybody in the same boat? Still stuck in Criminality Check last I checked a month ago.....just 8 days left for 12 months....

Lwsq

Apr 4, 2019
May 9th Applicant, got nothing after Medical Request on Oct 4th...No AIP, DM, SA nothing...Is there anybody in the same boat? Still stuck in Criminality Check last I checked a month ago.....just 8 days left for 12 months....
May 11th applicant, nothing updated after receiving AIP in Jan :(

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
Same here..... which office is your file located? Did you call them and get any updates. Hope you hear good news soon! :)

Reactions: pavanvulli

Lolwa13

Mar 12, 2019
May 4th applicant, received SA and AIP in January and no updates since :( (Applicant living in Montreal, processing office: Mississauga)

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
Hey, have you called them, did they give you any updates? Hope you receive good news soo.

garydee

Mar 30, 2018
Hey, have you called them, did they give you any updates? Hope you receive good news soo.
We called and they said that only the final decision is missing and that there is no way of knowing how long it is going to take. Our file has not been transferred and we have AIP and DM for almost 4 months already.

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
We called and they said that only the final decision is missing and that there is no way of knowing how long it is going to take. Our file has not been transferred and we have AIP and DM for almost 4 months already.
I called before trying to let them pass a message to the agent working on my file, they say they probably can do that after 12 months regular processing time. :)

garydee

Mar 30, 2018
I called before trying to let them pass a message to the agent working on my file, they say they probably can do that after 12 months regular processing time. :)
We already reached 12 months. I hope it doesn't take too long, since in January the agent also said our file was completed, just DM missing. We don't know why it's taking so long in this very last step.

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
We already reached 12 months. I hope it doesn't take too long, since in January the agent also said our file was completed, just DM missing. We don't know why it's taking so long in this very last step.
Yeah maybe different agent’s style varies.....hope you get good news very soon! :)

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
Hey! Did you get any updates about ur process? :p

garydee

Mar 30, 2018
Hey! Did you get any updates about ur process? :p
Unfortunately not. We called CIC a few days after reaching 12 months and they said the same thing as in January (only final DM missing, everything else done). Our file has not been transferred anywhere either.

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
Unfortunately not. We called CIC a few days after reaching 12 months and they said the same thing as in January (only final DM missing, everything else done). Our file has not been transferred anywhere either.
Finger crossed! Hope you will get landing letter very soon! :)

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
Have you tried ordering your notes? Maybe that could shed more light?