+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Maria84

Jan 21, 2019
Hiii.. I got DM both sides!!! I hope I don't have to wait too long after this... Getting a new passport killed my time!!

Mahmoud_1

Star Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hiii.. I got DM both sides!!! I hope I don't have to wait too long after this... Getting a new passport killed my time!![/Q

Wow am so happy for you very soon u will received AIP and SA .I told u just to wait is coming well u are closed to the end. All the best .

Reactions: Maria84

Sikuya

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Hiii.. I got DM both sides!!! I hope I don't have to wait too long after this... Getting a new passport killed my time!!
How does one request for additional time if getting passport takes longer than their stipulated 30days.we are in this situation too.obtaining a new passport is taking long for my spouse

Sikuya

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Maria you got passport request? aren't we supposed to go and answer some questions and then they give us the COPR document?
This happens for those whose passports have expired during the process.they are asked to provide a copy of the renewed passport,otherwise if you are inland and your passport is valid through the process you wont get that request until the COPR stage that you are mentioning

Maria84

Jan 21, 2019
This happens for those whose passports have expired during the process.they are asked to provide a copy of the renewed passport,otherwise if you are inland and your passport is valid through the process you wont get that request until the COPR stage that you are mentioning[/
THAT'S GOOD TO KNOW BECAUSE IM SO CONFUSED WITH EVERYTHING :/ ... And I got " DECISION MADE" n both sides!!!... Anyone's know what to expect after this... It's so cunfuse!!!

hungryr

Jul 10, 2018
Guys Make sure to check emails of the applicant not the sponsor too.
We were just waiting for the letter to be physically mailed and didn't know we had a landing interview in Feb, had to reschedule and landed in Etobicoke last week.

Reactions: Maria84

Aiesline

Sep 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
May 9th applicant. I'm still waiting and likely will be for a while. One of my dependents turned 18 in October and now has to go through a background check.

DhilloanAS

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
May 9th applicant. I'm still waiting and likely will be for a while. One of my dependents turned 18 in October and now has to go through a background check.
We got letter on Wednesday april 24 and same day my husband got his work permit

Aiesline

Sep 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
We got letter on Wednesday april 24 and same day my husband got his work permit
That's great. Unfortunately (timing wise) my son turned 18 in October. Last news I had about 3 or 4 weeks ago is they had just initiated a background check on him. I have AIP. Once his background check goes through, we should get DM.