+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

island_hopper_93

Jun 18, 2018
Hi folks, I'm a May 14 applicant, and I received AIP today. I haven't been asked for biometrics yet though. Any idea what this might mean in terms of timeline for DM etc?

Addpeace

Jan 17, 2019
Hello May 14th app here. Today I got the "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." Update but with it was a link to the schedule A background and police certificates. I got that same thing back on June 27th finished them and sent them in by mid July. Does this mean that I have to redo them? I did both Canada and the USA since I had been living in Canada for more then 6 months on a student visa.

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hello May 14th app here. Today I got the "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." Update but with it was a link to the schedule A background and police certificates. I got that same thing back on June 27th finished them and sent them in by mid July. Does this mean that I have to redo them? I did both Canada and the USA since I had been living in Canada for more then 6 months on a student visa.
When did you get medical request ?

Pri1090

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
I am May 10 applicant, just got this letter in GC-key. Can somebody tell what this is?
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I am May 10 applicant, just got this letter in GC-key. Can somebody tell what this is?
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
You can ignore it…it's pre arrival letter…it's for outland apps…sometimes inland apps also receive it as well…

Jamcool

Jun 22, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
I'm not sure if this was answered already but how do we know when our application is transferred to the BC or even the etobicoke office?

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
I'm not sure if this was answered already but how do we know when our application is transferred to the BC or even the etobicoke office?
You might give fix a call to find out for what for the AIP to see which office issued it…
Btw do you have any update ?

Jamcool

Jun 22, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-05-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
You might give fix a call to find out for what for the AIP to see which office issued it…
Btw do you have any update ?
Thanks! No updates yet. Hoping that by maybe next week I will hear something.