13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Yes…just saw her comment…she is from the States
Yes it seems most april or may applicants that are getting news are mostly from the states.
Man, im goin crazy waiting for some news lol. I finally started to relax and not obsess with this process and now that i see some aprils getting through im going insane again. Stuck to the forums, online accounts and emails lol

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Yes it seems most april or may applicants that are getting news are mostly from the states.
Man, im goin crazy waiting for some news lol. I finally started to relax and not obsess with this process and now that i see some aprils getting through im going insane again. Stuck to the forums, online accounts and emails lol
So true…I understand how you feel…same here…

moshunika

Dec 11, 2017
Hi Guys!
May applicant here.
I got my work permit in September and there are more than 2 months that I work now. Do I have to update/send this info somewhere? Thanks!

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
This is someone from may satin . Just wanted to share with u guys . nice to see these updates. I applied May 4, 2018. Medical and fingerprints completed October 2018.
January 9 2018 Applicant eligibility passed.
So based on prior posts the sponsors eligibility is next.

Elhamamiri

Jan 14, 2019
This is someone from may satin . Just wanted to share with u guys . nice to see these updates. I applied May 4, 2018. Medical and fingerprints completed October 2018.
January 9 2018 Applicant eligibility passed.
So based on prior posts the sponsors eligibility is next.
Hello,are you inland or outland?
I applied 7th May inland.

Pri1090

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
I am May2018 applicant, and yesterday when I logged in my Profile said that it was updated under the 'Current Status' column, but when I opened it I couldn't see any change in the status and I haven't got any email as well. When I re-logged in later, the status changed back to "Submitted". Anyone with similar experience?

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hi,
I am May2018 applicant, and yesterday when I logged in my Profile said that it was updated under the 'Current Status' column, but when I opened it I couldn't see any change in the status and I haven't got any email as well. When I re-logged in later, the status changed back to "Submitted". Anyone with similar experience?
Yes, this occurred to me recently. but then it went back to Action Required after a couple of days. I assumed it was a glitch as there was no new changes in the profile or any documents sent.

Reactions: kidmah

Addpeace

Jan 17, 2019
Hello just found this forum.

I sent in my application with OWP May 11th 2018
Date received May 14th 2018
Link paper to online June 20th
Date submitted June 27th
Request for Background and police certificates June 27th
Backgrounds and certificates sent in July 14th I believe
OWP approved August 20th
Medical exam requested Oct 9th
Medical exam complete Oct 23rd
Medical exam passed Nov 21st
Current statues processing your application, we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
We are processing your background check.
Application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I feel like mine was a little mixed up since they requested the background check so early.