+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Princemad

Jan 9, 2019
Hi everyone im new here
I submitted my application on 9/27
They received and they sent me a medical request and i did the medical test and its sent and they received
I called cic yesterday and the phone system says i have passed my medical
They are checking my background records my questions i applied for PR+OWP what could b

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi everyone im new here
I submitted my application on 9/27
They received and they sent me a medical request and i did the medical test and its sent and they received
I called cic yesterday and the phone system says i have passed my medical
They are checking my background records my questions i applied for PR+OWP what could b
Don't get your question?

Princemad

Jan 9, 2019
My question
I have submitted my application for pr +owp
They received on 27th September
They sent me medical request did everything medical submitted and i have passed my medical exam

Yesterday i called the cic or ircc through the system i have checked my application status its says u have passed your medical anow we are checking your background??
Whats that mean

Reactions: pavanvulli

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
My question
They sent me medical request did everything medical submitted and i have passed my medical exam

Yesterday i called the cic or ircc through the system i have checked my application status its says u have passed your medical anow we are checking your background??
Whats that mean
Means you are in background check stage now…long waiting begins… it's good… your case is processing on right track

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
My question

Whats that mean
Hi Could you please share the number of IRCC? the one with the automated access? I don't want to talk to an agent just want to hear the status of my application through an automated response. And regarding your question about Work Permit it is taking 3 months after you get your AOR..

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi Could you please share the number of IRCC? the one with the automated access? I don't want to talk to an agent just want to hear the status of my application through an automated response. And regarding your question about Work Permit it is taking 3 months after you get your AOR..

Princemad

Jan 9, 2019
This number only the one you wrote
Then they are options they give you
Listen to the options and go with the one you want pike number 2 is for pr applications then inside that option you get more options then you have to chose on of them