+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Based on the good news from some first week of May applicants today. I'm pretty sure, your OWP is coming very soon, today or tomorrow or at least this week! wishing the best for all may applicants! and all applicants who are still waiting for their next news!
Thank you for your wishes and the URL...:)

Reactions: CanIndo1111

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
PR & OWP sent to Mississauga on May 8th,
Received by CIC May 9th,
AOR on June 16,
Linked both PR & OWP
OWP Approved on Aug 14th....Thank you guys for your help. :)

Now can someone guide us if we can apply for SIN number and get a mobile connection? or do we have to wait till we receive the Original Letter?

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Received by CIC May 9th,
AOR on June 16,
Linked both PR & OWP

Now can someone guide us if we can apply for SIN number and get a mobile connection? or do we have to wait till we receive the Original Letter?
For SIN number, you need the hard copy of OWP approval letter. It will mostly reach you by next week and SIN takes 15 mins in service Ontario.

Congratulations for your OWP and All The Best for your job search.

Reactions: pavanvulli

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
For SIN number, you need the hard copy of OWP approval letter. It will mostly reach you by next week and SIN takes 15 mins in service Ontario.

Congratulations for your OWP and All The Best for your job search.
Thank you for the information...and your wishes...:)

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Received by CIC May 9th,
AOR on June 16,
Linked both PR & OWP

Congratulations!!!! thank you for the update!

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Hello to everyone!
I want to ask because my husband received a confirmation email from cic that they received our application and uci and app# were included in the email.

I tried to link it to cic and it worked.
Both for the PR and OWP.

My husband(the sponsor) and I (PA) used the same email address so that our application will be organized in one email add.

Was the confirmation email the aor itself? Because we provided an email address.

Does this mean we have a complete application package and our requirements were complete?
We provided schedule a and pcc upfront.
And cic is processing our application?

Im sorry but i just need to confirm if my app is okay and wont be returned or there are missing requirements.

Any inputs will be well appreciated.

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello to everyone!
I want to ask because my husband received a confirmation email from cic that they received our application and uci and app# were included in the email.

I tried to link it to cic and it worked.
Both for the PR and OWP.

My husband(the sponsor) and I (PA) used the same email address so that our application will be organized in one email add.

Was the confirmation email the aor itself? Because we provided an email address.

Does this mean we have a complete application package and our requirements were complete?
We provided schedule a and pcc upfront.
And cic is processing our application?

Im sorry but i just need to confirm if my app is okay and wont be returned or there are missing requirements.

Any inputs will be well appreciated.
Yes, that is AOR. it means your application is complete. Along the way they might ask additional documents if they need to beside that your application is in the process now. Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Japonesa

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Yes, that is AOR. it means your application is complete. Along the way they might ask additional documents if they need to beside that your application is in the process now. Congratulations!!!
Thank you!!

One more thing i would like to ask is...

Ive already sent a police certificate.
I got it last feb 16-ish (if my memory serves me right). That was before i came to canada, i arrived feb 22 and the application was received by cic on may 25 when we sent my application.

Do you think they would ask again for another pcc? It will take 2-3 months to get it from my home country through the consulate.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Thank you!!

One more thing i would like to ask is...

Ive already sent a police certificate.
I got it last feb 16-ish (if my memory serves me right). That was before i came to canada, i arrived feb 22 and the application was received by cic on may 25 when we sent my application.

Do you think they would ask again for another pcc? It will take 2-3 months to get it from my home country through the consulate.

Thanks in advance
I don't think so. I have similar situation too my Police certificate was done on Jan 15 and my application received on May 16.

Reactions: Japonesa