+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
My app was delivered on May 18th and I haven't heard yet... Hopefully I will soon. I sent it in early march and received it back in late April, I really hope it isn't coming back again. Anyone in this frame that could put my mind at ease?
Application is Inland btw, with Schedule A, background check with it and no owp.
Typing this through tears of happiness, so worried that our application was going to get returned again. We just got an AOR today. Like five minutes ago.

Reactions: CanIndo1111

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Typing this through tears of happiness, so worried that our application was going to get returned again. We just got an AOR today. Like five minutes ago.
Hie congrats :) Hope i will receive AOR soon too. I am also so worried about mine. :(

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi All,
I originally sent my Inland spousal application and OWP on April 24th but it was returned on May 29th for signature missing in background form. The application was resent and received on May 30th. Now waiting for AOR and hopefully it doesn't get returned again.

All the Best for everyone here. We just have to stay positive and hope the best thing happens. Cheers.. !!!!

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
hi guys
Any early may applicants who haven't received their AOR yet?
Mine was received on May-10 but still haven't got our AOR yet. our application was returned before because of missing signatures on the background check from.

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
Hi everyone
if your PR application gets returned for some reason then does they return the OWP too or they send it to prosessing centre ?

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi everyone
if your PR application gets returned for some reason then does they return the OWP too or they send it to prosessing centre ?
Hi drandhawa1994,

When My application ( inland spousal + OWP) was returned on May 29th for signature missing in background verification form, the entire set was present in the same order that was sent (OWP application was the at the end). So looks like they always process together and until the PR application is correct they might not go to OWP set.

This was just my experience.

Have a good day.

jsmithun

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
hi guys
Any early may applicants who haven't received their AOR yet?
Mine was received on May-10 but still haven't got our AOR yet. our application was returned before because of missing signatures on the background check from.
When was the original sent date for your application. ? Did you resend them on May-10th..?

drandhawa1994

Apr 25, 2018
Hi drandhawa1994,

When My application ( inland spousal + OWP) was returned on May 29th for signature missing in background verification form, the entire set was present in the same order that was sent (OWP application was the at the end). So looks like they always process together and until the PR application is correct they might not go to OWP set.

This was just my experience.

Have a good day.
hi thank you so much for info.

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
My application was delivered May 17th, still waiting for AOR