You will only see a status update when your application has entered the system. You need to wait for the AOR to be issued and then ECAS will show up.Thanks for the link shared...
it shows the following:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
- Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
- This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
- At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
- sponsored a member of the family class;
- applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
- applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
- applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
- applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
- applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
- applied to resume Canadian citizenship.