Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
09-10-2014
Med's Request
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2015 ( 3rd line update: 12-May-2015)
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Decision Made:25 July 2015, PPR: 29 July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-July-2015, pp sent: 30-july, pp received: 12 aug
LANDED..........
15-Aug-2015

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015
Just received test invitation on aug 10
May 24 applicant

mas123

Star Member
Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13march
AOR Received.
15april
Med's Request
15april
Med's Done....
21april
Passport Req..
7 may 2015

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Today is officially 14 months since my application was received .

I had requested an ATIP in February which showed due date by June 30th and that it was just sitting at a Scarborough office since August . Interesting that files are being transferred to Scarborough .

When I contacted IRCC by phone the first time they said they will contact the office . When I called the second time , they said they never received a response and will re-send a request for update .

I don’t think the office has ever responded . All I have received is a response from web form that they are still verifying if I meet the eligibility .

Crazy it takes so long to do that .

I hope when us laggers do get our test invites , there is no delay for the oath .

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Today is officially 14 months since my application was received .

I had requested an ATIP in February which showed due date by June 30th and that it was just sitting at a Scarborough office since August . Interesting that files are being transferred to Scarborough .

When I contacted IRCC by phone the first time they said they will contact the office . When I called the second time , they said they never received a response and will re-send a request for update .

I don’t think the office has ever responded . All I have received is a response from web form that they are still verifying if I meet the eligibility .

Crazy it takes so long to do that .

I hope when us laggers do get our test invites , there is no delay for the oath .
Mine will be 14 months in 5 days with no test date yet. To make it worse, file is stuck between Mississauga and Scarborough for past 2 months (IN TRANSIT). So technically no one is working on it. File transfer date from Mississauga to Scarborough was MAY 23 but Scarborough never received it.

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
congrats . Mine was transferred to Scarborough on may 23rd. still no news :(
One suggestion, if you have already not done so. Call IRCC and ask them when exactly did Scarborough receive your file. My file was also transferred from Mississauga to Scarborough on May 23 but Scarborough has not received it yet. Just wondering if something went wrong on May 23rd transfers.

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Mine will be 14 months in 5 days with no test date yet. To make it worse, file is stuck between Mississauga and Scarborough for past 2 months (IN TRANSIT). So technically no one is working on it. File transfer date from Mississauga to Scarborough was MAY 23 but Scarborough never received it.
In transit for 2 months ? That’s crazy . So did they verify your eligibility as yet ? Oh only until Scarborough receives your application?

I wish we could just get it soon !

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
In transit for 2 months ? That’s crazy . So did they verify your eligibility as yet ? Oh only until Scarborough receives your application?

I wish we could just get it soon !
All done. my application status was test ready before the transfer. They sent it to Scarborough to get a test date faster

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Anyone any idea if there is a time limit within which IRCC is supposed to complete processing a citizenship application? I doubt they can keep applicants waiting for a decision forever.

Muns59

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
All done. my application status was test ready before the transfer. They sent it to Scarborough to get a test date faster
Well hopefully it reaches soon and you get that date .

On the ATIP notes it says test ready ?

Wondering if to re-order mine but was waiting for a reply from the office first but it looks like that reply taking too long .