+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for the insight Cansha. I'm not sure though, whether i should try to change my NOC or stick to the original one. BTW do you happen to know what kind of additional proof can be provided to support the original NOC? I might ask my employer to provide the required document if it can help my case.
Your job duties should match the NOC you are claiming.

Reactions: Aspiringexpat

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have got PPR on 26-Feb-19. My AOR is 28-June-2018. As per GCMS notes my application was in Review Required status for my NOC, but I have not submitted any additional document to CIC. All the best to people who are still waiting. Good Luck.
Congratulations!! :)

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Patience is the only word I can give you. Your situation sounds very much like mine was.
My AOR March 16. I was so naive thinking if they needed anything they would ask. Only to discover in my GCMS notes after 8 months, that my application was in Review Required because of missing duties in one of my letters and they never asked for additional documents. Even my score was reviewed and went down the cut off score so I was VERY worried. I have read in this forum somewhere that if your score got down, the Officer wouldn’t even look at your application and reject it. That is not true. It depends.
I got a new letter with duties and submitted it through Web form in December. Still no movement. I ordered a second set of GCMS notes and big disappointment when I received them and realized they were almost identical to the first ones. The only change was that the calls from MP office, Web forms and new letter appeared as received. But no change in status whatsoever. Still Elegibility Review Required, Criminality in Progress and Security not started. I sent another Web form requesting status on my application. I was really frustrated and thinking my application was never going to be reviewed. I even thought of withdrawing it and apply again.
Then on Feb 11 I received a ghost update and a strange letter on How to find a job in Canada. (Strange bcause I am CEC Inland and already have job).
Yesterday I received my Ready for Visa (PPR) e mail after almost ONE YEAR waiting. My medicals expired but I was not asked to re do them again.
So... don’t loose hope. If you sent the correct documents, you will be fine.
Congratulations!!:)

D

Deleted member 810875

today is my ten month anniversary...still waiting & speculating.

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone!
Received AOR on May 17 2018 ... approaching 10 month completion soon. And after so much time finally there has been a bit of movement.
I was asked to go for the medical examination once again, since the previous medical examination was done in March 2018 was about to expire.
Anybody else been asked to complete the medicals once again??
The status has finally changed as well:
Background check - In process (for last 9 and half months the status was Application in Progress) - Does this mean the application is in IP2 stage??
Although there is no change of status in the other fields (only medical results says - request for medicals)

Don't know what to make of all of it. I haven't ordered GCMS notes .... Should I order them at this stage?

Best wishes to all who are waiting!!
Hey, just checking if you got the PPR mail ?

D

Deleted member 810875

Hi,

What is your application status - IP1 or IP2 ?
God knows, I applied through an agent so I don't have access to my account.

Ordered GCMS notes twice, file in Sydney, NS...untouched since May 31st.

annalise1

Mar 4, 2019
Did you have any past visa refusals?
yes i have gotten before. I didn't say this in my application.

Also on the schedule A form, for personal history, am i supposed to include everywhere i have traveled to in the last 10 years? or just where i have worked. i left school 9 years ago. been working for about 7 years now.
they have my passport! i cant even get the exact dates of travel.

i'm so confused!

Last edited:

nk31

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
HI
I did receive the PPR mail just today morning !!!
detailing out my case in next post.
Wow this is great news ! Many congratulations. Can you please provide details like timeline, VO and how did you get the PPR notification.

Thanks

Reactions: suki24

suki24

May 17, 2018
Hello Everyone!
Happy to share that we received our PPR mail today. Finally after 9 months and 25 odd days. Details are below:
FSW-O stream from India.
Began basic application process (WES, IELTS etc.) way back in June 2017. (Wow that seems a long time ago yet such a vivid memory of taking the plunge)
ITA received Feb 21 2018
AOR May 17 2018
MEP May 25 2018
IP1 May 25 2018
Request for Medicals again: Feb 21 2018
Medicals completed: Mar 1 2019
IP2 Mar 1 2019 (not 100% sure about this date)
PPR Mail Mar 12 2019

Since the application was through a consultant, the dates could be more in the vicinity of the dates mentioned above rather than exact date. Not very certain of the IP2 date it could be anywhere between Feb 21 and Mar 1, only upon inquiry with my consultants did I notice the change on Mar 1. I did not order GCMS notes nor did I call/e-mail IRCC ... so will not be able to help on that front.
I guess there's still some way to go with the Passport stamping and eventual travel to Canada... whenever that happens.

Best of luck to those who are waiting, I am sure good news is around the corner. Stay patient, as difficult as it may seem. Though unlike me, do order GCMS notes or make the enquiry through the web form or call in case your application is past 7-8 months.
Cheers

Reactions: meany23

suki24

May 17, 2018
Wow this is great news ! Many congratulations. Can you please provide details like timeline, VO and how did you get the PPR notification.

Thanks
Thanks!
I have posted the timelines in a separate post.
VO I am not very sure.
PPR notification came in as an email from IRCC. The email mentions Primary Office: Ottawa, I am not sure whether that was the VO. My consultants have not received any separate communication - just stated that all the fields that are usually shown in the status part are now blank.

D

Deleted member 810875

Hello Everyone!
Happy to share that we received our PPR mail today. Finally after 9 months and 25 odd days. Details are below:
FSW-O stream from India.
Began basic application process (WES, IELTS etc.) way back in June 2017. (Wow that seems a long time ago yet such a vivid memory of taking the plunge)
ITA received Feb 21 2018
AOR May 17 2018
MEP May 25 2018
IP1 May 25 2018
PPR Mail Mar 12 2019

Since the application was through a consultant, the dates could be more in the vicinity of the dates mentioned above rather than exact date. Not very certain of the IP2 date it could be anywhere between Feb 21 and Mar 1, only upon inquiry with my consultants did I notice the change on Mar 1. I did not order GCMS notes nor did I call/e-mail IRCC ... so will not be able to help on that front.
I guess there's still some way to go with the Passport stamping and eventual travel to Canada... whenever that happens.

Best of luck to those who are waiting, I am sure good news is around the corner. Stay patient, as difficult as it may seem. Though unlike me, do order GCMS notes or make the enquiry through the web form or call in case your application is past 7-8 months.
Cheers
congrats...who is your consultant?

what was your VO?

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello Everyone!
FSW-O stream from India.
ITA received Feb 21 2018
AOR May 17 2018
MEP May 25 2018
IP1 May 25 2018
PPR Mail Mar 12 2019

Cheers
Congratulations!!:)