ASSESSMENT:1
UCI: XXX
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Update: 2018/05/29
Rule Version: 3
CEC: Not met
FSW: Met
Next Recalculation Date: 2019/03/16

Does this next recalculation date mean anything? Im still stuck at eligibility review due to job duties which are ok. Ive sent them additional docs as well but no update on application since June. I also noticed that my eligibility moved from Not met to Passed to Review Required, looks like someone randomly put my application there. How long does review required take. Security not even started.

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
So I was going through my gcms again and I see this:

ASSESSMENT:1
UCI: XXX
Type: Candidate Assessment
Status Update: 2018/05/29
Rule Version: 3
CEC: Not met
FSW: Met
Next Recalculation Date: 2019/03/16

Does this next recalculation date mean anything? Im still stuck at eligibility review due to job duties which are ok. Ive sent them additional docs as well but no update on application since June. I also noticed that my eligibility moved from Not met to Passed to Review Required, looks like someone randomly put my application there. How long does review required take. Security not even started.
i have same status as of May-02-2018 but my recalculation date was :2018/05/10 , are you sure its 2019 not 2018?

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Pretty sure. Also my AOR was in may 2018, so it can't be in march 2018 :)

Are you stuck in review required as well?
hahaha yes...Mine was not in review required but stuck at Eligibility: Recommend Passed and Security : Not started since May month end...

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Hi Fellows,

I submitted a web form at 5th February and I get a reply today. Does it mean anything special or it is just an common reply?
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Good Day,

Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you for your continued patience.

D.A.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Dutta585

Oct 10, 2018
My aor is may 3rd 2018,i ordered notes in jan and it says Next Recalculation Date: 2019/02/01
and after that i ordered notes on Feb 20th and received my notes yesterday and it still shows Next Recalculation Date: 2019/02/01 :confused:

Dutta585

Oct 10, 2018
Hi Fellows,

I submitted a web form at 5th February and I get a reply today. Does it mean anything special or it is just an common reply?
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Good Day,

Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you for your continued patience.

D.A.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
i received that email last week for my web form reply and i have exact same message

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
i received that email last week for my web form reply and i have exact same message
Thanks!. Feels like it is just a common reply. How a reply to a web form costs their 1 month.... When I receive it today I totally forget it comes form my web form. I thought it means some progress....wtf..

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
To all who are having VO--Sydney , Nova Scotia ----- I think its better to call IRCC customer care and ask them to follow up on your case....I have done it and they have sent followup note to VO twice, but no response though...I am just wondering why only this VO is not processing their files...do you think otherwise?

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
mine is in the same office and AOR is 29 May. No response until now. Weird.....

To all who are having VO--Sydney , Nova Scotia ----- I think its better to call IRCC customer care and ask them to follow up on your case....I have done it and they have sent followup note to VO twice, but no response though...I am just wondering why only this VO is not processing their files...do you think otherwise?

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have got PPR on 26-Feb-19. My AOR is 28-June-2018. As per GCMS notes my application was in Review Required status for my NOC, but I have not submitted any additional document to CIC. All the best to people who are still waiting. Good Luck.
Congrats to you, would you like to tell me which office is your case in? Ottawa or Sydney?

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah.. I guess we’ll have to do that.. I have sent a web form to them ... let’s see when n what they reply