+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
Hi Guys, on GCMS notes I just received, all passed rather than 'security not started'. What is the timeline from here to PPR? I am 1st May 2018 AOR. 3rd Aug 2018 IP2.

nikhail

Feb 20, 2019
Hi,
How do I request gcms from India as my consultant is from India aswell.? I don't have sponsor in Canada either, anyway to find out?
My application says 17 weeks to go while my mep and bio cleared over a month ago. Aor was 14th Jan 2019.

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi Everyone !!

Got a medical request from CIC today. It was such a relief to see “Application Updated” in our account after 10 months :)

Will be getting them done by end of this week and then will keep our fingers crossed
That's some positive news, congrats

Reactions: P.B.
D

Deleted member 810875

Hi Everyone !!

Got a medical request from CIC today. It was such a relief to see “Application Updated” in our account after 10 months :)

Will be getting them done by end of this week and then will keep our fingers crossed
that is a big step forward, congrats.

when did you medicals expire?

Reactions: P.B.

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
that is a big step forward, congrats.

when did you medicals expire?
They expired within a month of us submitting our file. We had got them done when we got a PNP request but then Ontario took 8 - 9 months to process our PNP...

We had sent CIC an enquiry in August rasing concerns regarding the expiry of medicals, but they said they did not want us to get them done again.

Now that they have asked for medicals, and have not asked for any other documents, we are hoping to hear some good news once the medicals are uploaded

Linobmw2000

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
They expired within a month of us submitting our file. We had got them done when we got a PNP request but then Ontario took 8 - 9 months to process our PNP...

We had sent CIC an enquiry in August rasing concerns regarding the expiry of medicals, but they said they did not want us to get them done again.

Now that they have asked for medicals, and have not asked for any other documents, we are hoping to hear some good news once the medicals are uploaded
It sucks though that you will have to fork out more money to pay for the medicals

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I got approved in February, and my passport was delivered to me in March. Thank you all. I wish everyone who is still waiting for a speedy processing.

Please ensure that you request for GCMS notes if you haven't done that before. This is to enable you know why your application is delayed. And when you know, you can reply your VO with any supporting document(s) that will help your case. Goodluck to everyone.

Reactions: S abhishek and P.B.

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
I know its a common email, but does anyone got any news after this email

Good Day,

This email is in relation to your recent enquiry regarding your Permanent Residence application, made to the IRCC Call Center.
Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.
Thank you for your continued patience.

D.A.

jeremythanks2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
I know its a common email, but does anyone got any news after this email

Good Day,

This email is in relation to your recent enquiry regarding your Permanent Residence application, made to the IRCC Call Center.
Your application is with our office and is currently in queue for review by an officer. You will be contacted further in due course.
Thank you for your continued patience.

D.A.
No........