+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think we two are left ...
Yeah... seems so... very few people left now..

I was thinking of ordering GCMS notes. I have not done that in 10 months and have not called them for status updates as well. Have you done that already? What’s your status?

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello Everyone!
Happy to share that we received our PPR mail today. Finally after 9 months and 25 odd days. Details are below:
FSW-O stream from India.
Began basic application process (WES, IELTS etc.) way back in June 2017. (Wow that seems a long time ago yet such a vivid memory of taking the plunge)
ITA received Feb 21 2018
AOR May 17 2018
MEP May 25 2018
IP1 May 25 2018
Request for Medicals again: Feb 21 2018
Medicals completed: Mar 1 2019
IP2 Mar 1 2019 (not 100% sure about this date)
PPR Mail Mar 12 2019

Since the application was through a consultant, the dates could be more in the vicinity of the dates mentioned above rather than exact date. Not very certain of the IP2 date it could be anywhere between Feb 21 and Mar 1, only upon inquiry with my consultants did I notice the change on Mar 1. I did not order GCMS notes nor did I call/e-mail IRCC ... so will not be able to help on that front.
I guess there's still some way to go with the Passport stamping and eventual travel to Canada... whenever that happens.

Best of luck to those who are waiting, I am sure good news is around the corner. Stay patient, as difficult as it may seem. Though unlike me, do order GCMS notes or make the enquiry through the web form or call in case your application is past 7-8 months.
Cheers
Congratulations!! :) Your case surely gives us some hope

Reactions: suki24

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah... seems so... very few people left now..

I was thinking of ordering GCMS notes. I have not done that in 10 months and have not called them for status updates as well. Have you done that already? What’s your status?
I have ordered GCMS Notes and everything is fine in that... stuck at Eligibility: Recommend Passed and Security : Not started since May month end...Sydney office is just sleeping since then...I called customer care many times ...they have followed up on my case couple of times but they also did not get any response till now...God knows whats happening in background...I have again ordered for GCMS notes on last sunday

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I have ordered GCMS Notes and everything is fine in that... stuck at Eligibility: Recommend Passed and Security : Not started since May month end...Sydney office is just sleeping since then...I called customer care many times ...they have followed up on my case couple of times but they also did not get any response till now...God knows whats happening in background...I have again ordered for GCMS notes on last sunday
Hmmmm... Okay... It good that you have passed Eligibility.
I think its time for me to order my first set of notes. Where did you order them from?

Ram10

Star Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hmmmm... Okay... It good that you have passed Eligibility.
I think its time for me to order my first set of notes. Where did you order them from?
you can order at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp ...my eligibility was recommend passed since may months, still not moved further..I am an inland applicant and my closed WP also got approved recently, but these people are taking too much time..

Reactions: P.B.

Syedomar.s

Nov 17, 2017
Aor may 9 here...still waiting..though my eligibility was not met..ND not yet rejected...ND now last Gcms showed s16 dn know ..maby file is moving...