+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

tracytian

May 9, 2018
It's best to have him added than to sponsor him from Canada which takes about a year and have more rigorous requirements like having a job and salary above LICO for 2 people.

Your CoPR will be invalidated and you will have to wait for a few months and get a CoPR for each of you.
Thank you for the advice! It is really helpful. I think we need to get marriage certificate as soon as possible in order to add him on. Do you happen to know how to inform them about this change? According to the email, I should email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, which I have done. But I was indirected to https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Last edited:

navii@27

Jun 13, 2018
Hey do you have any updates on your file? I got the same
hi not yey .. reveived 2nd set of notes.. havecsame notes except one new thing

it says incoming correspondence that has been flipped to received in bulk and it will neef to be reviewed on next due date

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
hi not yey .. reveived 2nd set of notes.. havecsame notes except one new thing

it says incoming correspondence that has been flipped to received in bulk and it will neef to be reviewed on next due date
hey navi- i think we already spoke over whatsaap group about this, just compare the notes- and assessments between both notes. however i do believe that note - meant they have a lot in their que- and was not manually entered- probably through a batch system- i wont be surprised if others from NDVO rec'd the same notes in future for their GCMS :(

navii@27

Jun 13, 2018
hey navi- i think we already spoke over whatsaap group about this, just compare the notes- and assessments between both notes. however i do believe that note - meant they have a lot in their que- and was not manually entered- probably through a batch system- i wont be surprised if others from NDVO rec'd the same notes in future for their GCMS :(
oh ok .. ya hope so

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thank you for the advice! It is really helpful. I think we need to get marriage certificate as soon as possible in order to add him on. Do you happen to know how to inform them about this change? According to the email, I should email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, which I have done. But I was indirected to https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
You're welcome. Use the second link for case specific enquiry and they would respond within a few days asking for his documents. The sooner you do this the earlier you'll be in Canada. Congrats for your marriage

otmans

Apr 14, 2018
Hi all,

Just received my CoPR from the London office (FSW-Outland,Egyptian residing in the UK), here is my timeline.

ITA: 11 April 2018
AoR: 4 May 2018
IP1/Medicals passed: 10 May 2018
RPRF requested: 25 May 2018
IP2: 21 August 2018
Ghost update: 5 September 2018
PPR: 11 September 2018
Application Approved: 16/10/2018
Visa/CoPR: 18 October 2018

Thank you all for your help and good luck to everyone !

Reactions: gio1

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Hi All,

CEC inland.
AOR - May 17
MEP - May 17
No update after that.

Called cic today and agent told eligibility status is "Review Required" as of June 7th.
No update after that. He was not sure about the reason for reviwr required.

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Hi All,

CEC inland.
AOR - May 17
MEP - May 17
No update after that.

Called cic today and agent told eligibility status is "Review Required" as of June 7th.
They even did not transfer my call to an agent.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi All,

CEC inland.
AOR - May 17
MEP - May 17
No update after that.

You better order the GCMS notes right away.