+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

tracytian

May 9, 2018
Hello everyone,

Finally, I got my PPR today. Yay! :) That was a long journey!

My AOR is May 27th
Medical passed on June 7th
No Ghost
IP2 Since July I think.

I do have another question about marriage status change after getting PPR. Me and my boyfriend are getting married soon and I would like to invite him for PR of course. I am wondering if I should add him now or after I receive my PR. I heard if I add him now, we can get PR together in around 3 months. If it is sponsorship it will take 12months to get it. Also, we are from 2 difference countries which I am not it will affect anything. I really appreciate for any advice here. Thank you in advance!

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

My AOR is May 27th
No Ghost
IP2 Since July I think.

I do have another question about marriage status change after getting PPR. Me and my boyfriend are getting married soon and I would like to invite him for PR of course. I am wondering if I should add him now or after I receive my PR. I heard if I add him now, we can get PR together in around 3 months. If it is sponsorship it will take 12months to get it. Also, we are from 2 difference countries which I am not it will affect anything. I really appreciate for any advice here. Thank you in advance!
Congratulations please update on immtracker

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

My AOR is May 27th
No Ghost
IP2 Since July I think.

Congratulations please update on immtracker

Gia Sandlas

Sep 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

My AOR is May 27th
No Ghost
IP2 Since July I think.

Congratulations!! Btw which stream?

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
IP1 / IP2 are insignificant and irrelevant to actual progress on your file. Given that you are close to 4.5 months on your file .. Ghost update may be an indication of an imminent PPR email. Keep your fingers crossed.
It again moved to "Submitted" and its showing Ip2 now...

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

My AOR is May 27th
No Ghost
IP2 Since July I think.

Have you and your bf been living together ?

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
p
Anyone with May 2018- still waiting or wanting to join the may group- please pm your number with INT Code-

AOR 26th May - still on IP1- Review required Stat Question.
plz add my number +91 9643689563, or send me link to join the group, thanks

tracytian

May 9, 2018
You could have applied as common-law and received PR together had you been living together for a year.
Not yet. We are about to get married in around one month. But dont know which way is the best to do. Should I get my PR first or get married now and add him on. I have sent an email to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa

But they told me that

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the application E001027789 was not processed at the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O). Please use the IRCC web form to submit your inquiry.

Online web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

I am so confused:(

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Not yet. We are about to get married in around one month. But dont know which way is the best to do. Should I get my PR first or get married now and add him on. I have sent an email to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa

But they told me that

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that the application E001027789 was not processed at the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O). Please use the IRCC web form to submit your inquiry.

Online web form: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

I am so confused:(
It's best to have him added than to sponsor him from Canada which takes about a year and have more rigorous requirements like having a job and salary above LICO for 2 people.

Your CoPR will be invalidated and you will have to wait for a few months and get a CoPR for each of you.

Reactions: tobs