+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Yes. You should order notes to see the reason. Being held for eligibility review is not a good sign
Yes did that today.
Is that bad, because I have seen it as a normal process for most of the cases to eligibility being reviewed by a senior agent.

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
I spoke to a nice agent today this is what she told me :
1. eligibility is done
2. security is done
3. criminality is under process.

when i asked what all is done under criminality check she fumbled and said background check which was rather confusing for me.
she also said she cannot tell how long will it take for the criminality check to get over

One of the whats app group friend told that normally security is finished in the last....

your opinion guys ?

can anyone tell more about the criminality check?

MAY 25th AOR
IP2 18th September
IP1 somewhere in mid june

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I spoke to a nice agent today this is what she told me :
1. eligibility is done
2. security is done
3. criminality is under process.

when i asked what all is done under criminality check she fumbled and said background check which was rather confusing for me.
she also said she cannot tell how long will it take for the criminality check to get over

One of the whats app group friend told that normally security is finished in the last....

your opinion guys ?

can anyone tell more about the criminality check?

MAY 25th AOR
IP2 18th September
IP1 somewhere in mid june
You're correct generally security is done last and as per my knowledge based on forum posts is more time consuming. This is the first time I have seen security complete and criminality under process. From what I know in Criminality they validate your PCC. So my guess is you're really close to your PPR. It's possible your criminality is already done but just not updated in system.

Reactions: gurpreetjot

gurpreetjot

Oct 2, 2018
You're correct generally security is done last and as per my knowledge based on forum posts is more time consuming. This is the first time I have seen security complete and criminality under process. From what I know in Criminality they validate your PCC. So my guess is you're really close to your PPR. It's possible your criminality is already done but just not updated in system.
i really hope so

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was so stressed and worried my case would be denied....does everyone heard the PNP case was denied before? I have been waiting for almost four months. so nervous......:(

P.B.

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I was so stressed and worried my case would be denied....does everyone heard the PNP case was denied before? I have been waiting for almost four months. so nervous......:(
Don’t stress out... we have been hanging tight for 5.5 months now

Ice1987

Jul 31, 2018
Folks, pls share your thoughts. I am AOR 24 May. As per GCMS notes, my application is stuck at Review required. Reason - I did not attach any Reference letters with duties / R&R or pay stub for previous employment. I only attached LOE issued by my previous 4 employers. This has been pointed out by Case Analyst as Review required. For Canadian experience I have the duties listed along with my LOE.

Is there a way I can attach pay stubs, letters of reference to my application now? Do you think it is advisable or rather wait for CIC to ask for docs as I am already crossing 5 months mark?

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Folks, pls share your thoughts. I am AOR 24 May. As per GCMS notes, my application is stuck at Review required. Reason - I did not attach any Reference letters with duties / R&R or pay stub for previous employment. I only attached LOE issued by my previous 4 employers. This has been pointed out by Case Analyst as Review required. For Canadian experience I have the duties listed along with my LOE.

Is there a way I can attach pay stubs, letters of reference to my application now? Do you think it is advisable or rather wait for CIC to ask for docs as I am already crossing 5 months mark?
Waste no time. Now that you know, get your employment reference letters for the 4 employers in CIC format, and raise a CSE immediately.