+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Rex-27

Oct 14, 2018
I think there are many of you May applicants whose files are probably in Montreal but you don't know your visa office. If you click on the link in my signature you can see a list of all known cases at Montreal. We have about ~15 known cases for April and June but only 4 from May. My guess is there would be more from May also. It's just that you guys seem to be a calmer bunch and haven't tried to find out your visa offices.
Primary is ottawa
Secondary is vegreville

CEC inland
AOR-28 may 2018
Med- 7 june 2018
Background- in process will send you message for information needed( the standard wordings)

GCMS - exact same 3 times( july, aug, sept)

Any suggestions

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Primary is ottawa
Secondary is vegreville

CEC inland
AOR-28 may 2018
Med- 7 june 2018
Background- in process will send you message for information needed( the standard wordings)

Any suggestions
what do gcms notes show?

Rex-27

Oct 14, 2018
what do gcms notes show?
Hi everyone. Best wishes to everybody waiting for this long nervous time.
Need some help regarding my " review required " on my application.
CEC inland
AOR-28 may 2018
Med- 7 june 2018

Review required was for
1) my 2 month job's employment letter that was not with duties/ resp but later updated the new letter in aug on file
2) they considered 11 months(as per hours) instead of 12 months

Any suggestions

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone. Best wishes to everybody waiting for this long nervous time.
Need some help regarding my " review required " on my application.
CEC inland
AOR-28 may 2018
Med- 7 june 2018

Review required was for
1) my 2 month job's employment letter that was not with duties/ resp but later updated the new letter in aug on file
2) they considered 11 months(as per hours) instead of 12 months

Any suggestions
If it was review required then you need to wait. From what I have seen review required files go in a separate queue and may take time to process. But good thing is that you have provided more documentation and their concern was addressed. So, hopefully they will process file sooner.

Rex-27

Oct 14, 2018
If it was review required then you need to wait. From what I have seen review required files go in a separate queue and may take time to process. But good thing is that you have provided more documentation and their concern was addressed. So, hopefully they will process file sooner.
The officer to which it was assigned had a due date of 24 sept to process as per previous notes should i order another notes or wait

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
May 30 aor..I see my profile showing status as - "application / profile updated" instead of submit..I didn't get any email though..is it the ghost update everyone refers to?

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
May 30 aor..I see my profile showing status as - "application / profile updated" instead of submit..I didn't get any email though..is it the ghost update everyone refers to?
This is a good sign. Same AOR date. I do not know if my account got this ghost update, as it was handled by my lawyer. Hope you can get your PPR soon and then I will see my hope. :)

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Thank you very much! Hope I get the PR soon
Agreed. Big Issue will be caught at the very beginning of the processing.

if it was only minor concern from the VO, either they just ignore it or will contact you for additional documents.

Considering nothing happened to you, then it could be only a matter of time to receive the golden email

dkatkade

Jun 30, 2018
Considering your timeline, the chances are worse than winning the lottery, that is, extremely unlikely.
Thank you very much! Hope I get the PR soon!
Agreed. Big Issue will be caught at the very beginning of the processing.

if it was only minor concern from the VO, either they just ignore it or will contact you for additional documents.

Considering nothing happened to you, then it could be only a matter of time to receive the golden email
Thanks.. Keeping my fingers crossed!