+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
thank you very much for your suggestion, I will be reading my notes after 30days, you are right I am too stressed to get sleep for almost a week. Of Course I cannot concentrate on my work ......
You are not alone mate..Same AOR from my side as well. May 22nd FSWO. I know how it frustrates.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Same here. May 18 AOR, CEC Inland. Only update was on August 12 when background check changed from not started to in progress. But when I called IRCC two weeks ago, agent said eligibility is being reviewed. I am not sure how accurate is the online status or the agent's information.
You are not alone. The reason for the delay is the Eligibility that is under review. The case analyst most times will recommend "review required" for eligibility which many a times will end up leaving the file unattended to. The file enters a waiting queue which even the agents themselves cannot say when a visa officer will review the application. It is as if they have abandoned the file because someone recommended further review. Between, you cannot know this except you order GCMS Notes. Then again you may see where the case analyst will say "outstanding documents requested" but all the while there was no request for additional documents and this is why it is good to order GCMS notes especially if your application has stayed up to 3 months at least. I'm certain that nobody will like to find out that their files were abandoned just like that. Imagine that you kept waiting for the 6 months processing time to elapse, then at the end you enquire, and you are told it is under review! The officers should be considerate, at least inform the applicants on time instead of sidelining the file due to a review request.
you explained the reason of delay very well. I had so many negative thoughts in my mind before reading your post. Because i was not getting the idea of this situation. I ordered notes yesterday. Trying to stay positive. But you know I crossed 5 months since my AOR. So anxiety stress is killing me everyday.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
thank you very much for your suggestion, I will be reading my notes after 30days, you are right I am too stressed to get sleep for almost a week. Of Course I cannot concentrate on my work ......
Welcome. But try and get some sleep. Whatever Will Be, Will Be
(Que Sera, Sera).

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
you explained the reason of delay very well. I had so many negative thoughts in my mind before reading your post. Because i was not getting the idea of this situation. I ordered notes yesterday. Trying to stay positive. But you know I crossed 5 months since my AOR. So anxiety stress is killing me everyday.
I can relate. It is normal to have depressing thoughts at a time like this, but try to dispel the thoughts of worry. Worrying can be detrimental to your wellbeing.

Sobha ala

May 1, 2018
Are u canadian applicant? mine is 15 may AOR. I hv friend here in canada, her AOr is july and she got her PR yesterday. On which basis CIC is processing files? i hv no idea. Right now i can only worry. Nothing i can do about it. But everyone is telling me to stay positive. You cnt stay positiv when you are about to finish 6 months since you submitted Your application. sorry i dnt want other people to think like me. I will try to stay positive.

Im sailing on the same boat we are cec- inland applicant many ppl applied after us got pr it’s really frustrating im keep on refreshing my gmail I don’t know when the wait is going to over.

svetali

Sep 10, 2018
Same here. It is self-struggling. Getting no updates is killing me everyday. My AOR May 04, stuck IP1, and under review required. Don't know how long I need still wait. Thanks for sharing your timeline. That makes me a little bit feel not lonely, boz there are many of you having the same situation. Keep positive, keep busy with something.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
we are so many here in same situation. plz guys keep updating. i wish we all get our PR at the end of this month. plz god shower us with your blessings.

Reactions: pseetha

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Well guys, no news for me as well. 26thMay Aor- Ip1- LVO is Sydney, Australia. Checked my GCMS notes- REview required- for STAT Review- as previous AU visa refusal- however mentioned that on LOE + Missing PCC = Which has already been submitted.
But still on ip1- meanwhile I have ordered another set of GCMS notes. Thanks.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Please advise guys:

My eligibility in GCMS notes say's Recommended pass, however on officer notes it is asking for police certificate and review on spouse stat declaration.We did submit police certificate on July 4th and it appears that they have received it on that date, however no one has touched file since June 28!!

My question is if eligibility is recommended passed that means that officer was satisfied with spouse stat declaration. And criminality is still in progress as no one have looked at rcmp certificate???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: arun_kumar543

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Please advise guys:

My eligibility in GCMS notes say's Recommended pass, however on officer notes it is asking for police certificate and review on spouse stat declaration.We did submit police certificate on July 4th and it appears that they have received it on that date, however no one has touched file since June 28!!

My question is if eligibility is recommended passed that means that officer was satisfied with spouse stat declaration. And criminality is still in progress as no one have looked at rcmp certificate???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
So has your spouse been refused a visa earlier? If so she is in a Review Required- same as mine. As per PCC- as soon as you submitted what did your status change to? reviewing to documents or not applicable? Eligibility is recommended pass, however a senior analyst will review it- as per Wife stat Review question, which country was it from and did you mention that in your LOE at last what visa office is it?

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Quick 2 queries on GCMS notes. If the GCMS notes does not have spouse information ie while ordering GCMS notes you did not submitted spouse consent

#1(Query 1)
On Page 2 where you have below information and eligibility is recommended pass and medical pass does it mean it is only applicable for primary applicant or does that status is including dependent assessment also?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

#2 (Query 2)
Again Same query for Notes at the bottom of the GCMs notes, those notes where A11.2: Appears Met and R10 OK. Is it only applicable for Primary applicant or does it say for complete application (ie Primary applicant + dependents)?

Regards