+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

Sobha ala

May 1, 2018
My Aor -May 25 2018
MEP- June
Category- CEC inland
After that no update when we called cic last week they said our eligibility is reviewed but don’t know how long it will take

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
My Aor -May 25 2018
MEP- June
Category- CEC inland
After that no update when we called cic last week they said our eligibility is reviewed but don’t know how long it will take
my AOR is 15 may. I have same situation. still checking eligibility. background check has nt started yet. I completed 5 months since my AOR. people who submitted their files in july are getting PR. Its very stressful

Aug 10, 2018
my AOR is 15 may. I have same situation. still checking eligibility. background check has nt started yet. I completed 5 months since my AOR. people who submitted their files in july are getting PR. Its very stressful
Same here. May 27th AOR and received ATIP today. Stuck at eligibility as well. Security not started. This wait game is going on forever. Is it true that once passed 6 months mark we can request through web form to have follow ups?

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Same here. May 27th AOR and received ATIP today. Stuck at eligibility as well. Security not started. This wait game is going on forever. Is it true that once passed 6 months mark we can request through web form to have follow ups?
I applied ATIP today. What they explained you in your notes?I have to wait 30 days from now to get my notes. I hv no idea about follow up process. I am so worried. No idea whats going on with my file. 6 months is the maximum time frame in which they process most of application. what are they going to do with people like us who are still waiting to get their background check start.

Aug 10, 2018
I applied ATIP today. What they explained you in your notes?I have to wait 30 days from now to get my notes. I hv no idea about follow up process. I am so worried. No idea whats going on with my file. 6 months is the maximum time frame in which they process most of application. what are they going to do with people like us who are still waiting to get their background check start.
It is not really explanation of any kind. It's basically all notes they have in their system regarding my case and it is 96 pages of unsearchable PDF. I ended up reading the entire thing to find out they say "require review" on my proof of fund. Not even sure what to review there.

There will be no "Why" in the entire document.

assadraza2696

Jan 11, 2018
Same here. May 18 AOR, CEC Inland. Only update was on August 12 when background check changed from not started to in progress. But when I called IRCC two weeks ago, agent said eligibility is being reviewed. I am not sure how accurate is the online status or the agent's information.

rondp21

Sep 26, 2018
Same Here,
AOR - May 17
MEP- May 17
CEC Inland
No update - Eligibility under review BGC not started.
Called CEC last month she was very reluctant and just provide me the status as per online application.
Touching 5 month mark.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
It is not really explanation of any kind. It's basically all notes they have in their system regarding my case and it is 96 pages of unsearchable PDF. I ended up reading the entire thing to find out they say "require review" on my proof of fund. Not even sure what to review there.

There will be no "Why" in the entire document.
Are you canadian applicant? It means applying notes doesnt help you much. CIC is going to take as much time they want to take to process your application.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
My Aor is 18th may still ip1 . Eligibility under review when I called them last month
Are u canadian applicant? mine is 15 may AOR. I hv friend here in canada, her AOr is july and she got her PR yesterday. On which basis CIC is processing files? i hv no idea. Right now i can only worry. Nothing i can do about it. But everyone is telling me to stay positive. You cnt stay positiv when you are about to finish 6 months since you submitted Your application. sorry i dnt want other people to think like me. I will try to stay positive.