App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
So has your spouse been refused a visa earlier? If so she is in a Review Required- same as mine. As per PCC- as soon as you submitted what did your status change to? reviewing to documents or not applicable? Eligibility is recommended pass, however a senior analyst will review it- as per Wife stat Review question, which country was it from and did you mention that in your LOE at last what visa office is it?
What confuses me is that program assistant is asking for police certificate and stat dec review for spouse...Central intake office
Case analyst in CPC Ottawa
is saying that it is recommended pass ,however gcms notes and stat dec for spouse has to be reviewed, basically my spouse applied 3 times for provincial nomination and all 3 times it was refused, so we explained why. it says that police certificate at cio remains outstanding.
However it was submitted 4 days later but no one has looked at it:D surprise surprise.o_Oo_Oo_O on my cic account it still shows we are reviewing additional documents submitted.:eek:
Police Certificate was requested from Canada...
It there like 3 officer who will look at notes..?or cpc ottawa officer will look at my file afer x-mas when 6 months will be over:D

Last edited:

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
What confuses me is that program assistant is asking for police certificate and stat dec review for spouse...Central intake office
Case analyst in CPC Ottawa is saying that it is recommended pass ,however gcms notes and stat dec for spouse has to be reviewed, basically my spouse applied 3 times for provincial nomination and all 3 times it was refused, so we explained why. it says that police certificate at cio remains outstanding.
However it was submitted 4 days later but no one has looked at it:D surprise surprise.o_Oo_Oo_O on my cic account it still shows we are reviewing additional documents submitted.:eek:
It there like 3 officer who will look at notes..?or cpc ottawa officer will look at my file afer x-mas when 6 months will be over:D
Well I cant really understand without GCMS notes- might need to see those- perhaps u can copy paste those here and hide vital informations of applicants- however yes the case does get review by junior analyst- but in the end if there is a review required then a senior officer will review it and pass the file. If the eligibility is pass is a matter of time..now.. normally review required takes longer then 6 months ;( there is a whatsaap group fpr that as well.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Well I cant really understand without GCMS notes- might need to see those- perhaps u can copy paste those here and hide vital informations of applicants- however yes the case does get review by junior analyst- but in the end if there is a review required then a senior officer will review it and pass the file. If the eligibility is pass is a matter of time..now.. normally review required takes longer then 6 months ;( there is a whatsaap group fpr that as well.
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Case Analyst: recommend pass** APPLICATION
ANALYSED THIS APPLICATION BASED ON THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED BY THE APPLICANT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE FILE, I MAKE THE FOLLOWING RECOMMENDATION. A11.2 APPEARS MET R87.2(3) MST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- APPEAR MET• 2 years of full time work experience met• PA is currently residing in Canada and working for employer making job offer• PA has valid LMIA in the specific NOC.proof of settlement funds : exempt with job offer and current employment in Canada Outstanding Documents (Requested): - Police Cert Requested at CIO remains outstanding• RPRF: PAID CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS .MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file .ACCOMPANYING----INTEGRATED.search foss gcms. please review stats questions and GCMS notes SPOUSE/CL. PROOF OF FUND - Not required PA is working in Canada with valid arranged employment offer.

Hope this helps:D

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2018
Are you canadian applicant? It means applying notes doesnt help you much. CIC is going to take as much time they want to take to process your application.
I am on a work permit and in Canada at the moment. I didn't really count on the note to speed up anything. Instead, I am trying to understand what's the current stage of my application. Does GCMS have a booster effect at all?

Reactions: jessy87

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Please advise guys:

My eligibility in GCMS notes say's Recommended pass, however on officer notes it is asking for police certificate and review on spouse stat declaration.We did submit police certificate on July 4th and it appears that they have received it on that date, however no one has touched file since June 28!!

My question is if eligibility is recommended passed that means that officer was satisfied with spouse stat declaration. And criminality is still in progress as no one have looked at rcmp certificate???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I am exactly in the same scenario. Aor is June 20, ADR for RCMP submitted on July 18th, eligibility remains in recommended pass and criminality is in progress since july and no further update. Till now this is my status. And my VO is Ottawa..

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Quick 2 queries on GCMS notes. If the GCMS notes does not have spouse information ie while ordering GCMS notes you did not submitted spouse consent

#1(Query 1)
On Page 2 where you have below information and eligibility is recommended pass and medical pass does it mean it is only applicable for primary applicant or does that status is including dependent assessment also?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Other Reqs:
Final:

#2 (Query 2)
Again Same query for Notes at the bottom of the GCMs notes, those notes where A11.2: Appears Met and R10 OK. Is it only applicable for Primary applicant or does it say for complete application (ie Primary applicant + dependents)?

Regards
1. Eligibility check encompasses the whole application. Answer is Yes, it includes dependent/spouse
2. Same as 1. A11.2/Met and R10/okayed covers the whole application.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I am exactly in the same scenario. Aor is June 20, ADR for RCMP submitted on July 18th, eligibility remains in recommended pass and criminality is in progress since july and no further update. Till now this is my status. And my VO is Ottawa..
We know that our files are stuck there somewhere together...:rolleyes:

Reactions: arun_kumar543

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Case analyst in CPC Ottawa
is saying that it is recommended pass ,however gcms notes and stat dec for spouse has to be reviewed, basically my spouse applied 3 times for provincial nomination and all 3 times it was refused, so we explained why. it says that police certificate at cio remains outstanding.
I've seen where "Eligibility" Passed in GCMS system (same as CIO I guess) but when the file was transferred to CPC Ottawa/Primary office, the Eligibility was recalculated to "Review Required". This new value is also updated at CIO as seen in the notes. The buck seems to stop at the Primary Office.

Reactions: jessy87

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I've seen where "Eligibility" Passed in GCMS system (same as CIO I guess) but when the file was transferred to CPC Ottawa/Primary office, the Eligibility was recalculated to "Review Required". This new value is also updated at CIO as seen in the notes. The buck seems to stop at the Primary Office.
hm i hope that wont happen:eek:

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
If you get a chance to get hold of any cic agent or immigration officer for your application, just let them know about my application also. So that we can be processed together..!
yes i will do so, but I don't even know if there is point of calling...:oops:IT'S QUITE FRUSTRATING

Reactions: arun_kumar543

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Definitely! Here's wishing you the best. :)
thanks:) but you know there is saying hope for best but be ready for worst!!!