+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2018 AOR - join here

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I've seen where "Eligibility" Passed in GCMS system (same as CIO I guess) but when the file was transferred to CPC Ottawa/Primary office, the Eligibility was recalculated to "Review Required". This new value is also updated at CIO as seen in the notes. The buck seems to stop at the Primary Office.
I m also stuck at eligibility. Do u hv any idea why some people eligibility review take so much time than other?

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I am on a work permit and in Canada at the moment. I didn't really count on the note to speed up anything. Instead, I am trying to understand what's the current stage of my application. Does GCMS have a booster effect at all?
i dnt know much about notes. I applied my notes yesterday after reading suggestion from this forum. I wish it helps to process the application faster.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
I m also stuck at eligibility. Do u hv any idea why some people eligibility review take so much time than other?
my lawyer made so much mess in my file. He chose wrong noc and then frnd of mine with same job noc luckily told me about the right noc. He changed the noc somehow with LOE. What do you think this can be reason of delay in my eligibility review? I m having so many speculation about my file. lol.. people who got their PR will be so relaxed now. I wish we all get this relaxation very soon. Its all abput luck.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
It depends. If your Eligibility says Review Required then it depends on when next the officer reassess your file, but make sure your situation has changed before then. You know what I mean? You should have backed up your application with supporting documents via CSE web form or your My CIC account assuming they ask for additional documents. When this is done, you just have to wait for the officer cox by this time, your file will be in a queue waiting to be reviewed.

Although I've read about some few lucky ones who had their files reopened immediately they sent in the supporting documents. And I think it becomes faster if you're asked in your CIC Account to upload supporting document

Reactions: jessy87

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
my lawyer made so much mess in my file. He chose wrong noc and then frnd of mine with same job noc luckily told me about the right noc. He changed the noc somehow with LOE. What do you think this can be reason of delay in my eligibility review? I m having so many speculation about my file. lol.. people who got their PR will be so relaxed now. I wish we all get this relaxation very soon. Its all abput luck.
I have a strong feeling that the LOE will do the magic. Just be calm until you see your notes. Besides I've read similar case but here, the applicant changed his NOC post ITA. Meaning the NOC he used before getting ITA was not the one he used afterward when he submitted his application. He backed up this change with an LOE.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
my
I have a strong feeling that the LOE will do the magic. Just be calm until you see your notes. Besides I've read similar case but here, the applicant changed his NOC post ITA. Meaning the NOC he used before getting ITA was not the one he used afterward when he submitted his application. He backed up this change with an LOE.
i hv also changed mine after post ITA. yeah notes will tell exactly whats going on.

Reactions: gio1

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
It depends. If your Eligibility says Review Required then it depends on when next the officer reassess your file, but make sure your situation has changed before then. You know what I mean? You should have backed up your application with supporting documents via CSE web form or your My CIC account assuming they ask for additional documents. When this is done, you just have to wait for the officer cox by this time, your file will be in a queue waiting to be reviewed.

Although I've read about some few lucky ones who had their files reopened immediately they sent in the supporting documents. And I think it becomes faster if you're asked in your CIC Account to upload supporting document
ohkk!! we are reviewing whether u meet an eligibility requirement. This is my status ob my online account.

gio1

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
ohkk!! we are reviewing whether u meet an eligibility requirement. This is my status ob my online account.
This is the status update in your My CIC account, it will remain unchanged for now, albeit after CoPR it will change.

mano1988

Oct 11, 2018
Hi All,

MY AOR is May 31st. Please add me 91 9884593024. Thanks.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is my curent status. Can anyone tell me know what is sthe next stage?