Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Office: GCMS- System

What does this signify?

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY

My AOR is 25th May 2018 FSW-Outland and my case is being processed in London Visa office. On 5th September VO sent me a correspondence letter stating the following:

To demonstrate that you possess the funds required under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i) of the Regulations, you have provided a bank letter and history indicating that you had a total of 1 505 998 PKR on May 24, 2018. According to your banking history, this sum was made mostly of two recent deposits. The first one, 800 000 PKR, was made on May 14, 2018, and came from your brother as a gift. The second one, 700 000 PKR, on May 22, 2018, was made from the sale of a house owned by you and your husband that you had previously purchased in February 2017 for the sum of 500 000 PKR.
According to your explanations, the total of 1 505 998 PKR equalled approximately 16 600 CAD when you submitted your application. You wrote a letter to IRCC in July 2018 stating that the sum had now gone below the required funds of 15 331 $ at that time. At the time of writing this letter, the exchange rate would equal approximately between 16 112 CAD (as per www.xe.com) and 15 979 CAD (as per www.oanda.com).
Nevertheless, the documents you provided did not demonstrate the provenance of any of these funds. There is no evidence that you and your husband have been able to accumulate 500 000 PKR to purchase a property in February 2017 giving your modest income and your current banking history which does not show any history of fund accumulation between October 2017 and May 2018. There is no evidence of where the funds transferred from your brother come from as well. Furthermore, I take note of the fact that the salary slips of your husband mentions that he took a loan from his employer which, in April 2018, was still valued at 75 000 PKR. By subtracting 75 000 PKR from 1 505 998 PKR, you would currently not meet the requirements of paragraph 76(1)(b)(i).
As a result, I am currently not satisfied that you possess in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income as required under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i).
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me.

Now against his objections, I have drawn bank statement of my husband's salary account. He receives quarterly incentives from his company which are reflected by his payslip as well as bank statement. His incentives from our marriage date till we bought the plot are 755,930 in total from which we could easily buy the plot of 5,00,000. But no bank history shows our savings, we saved them in cash. Apart from it I have been withdrawing my salary too and saving it in cash.
My brother runs his own business but he is non tax filer. He gifted me 8,00,000 by withdrawing money from his business + his savings.
And the loan of 75000 (shown in April) has now lessened to 55000/-
Currently I maintain a bank balance of 15,96,000/- PKR which is much more than the balance shown at eAPR (15,05,998/-)

Please guide me how to answer VO's objections. We have no documents or bank history of money accumulation. But we have the proof that we earned this much money. Actually we have been saving in cash just to avoid withholding tax (as tax is already deducted from our salaries)

I would be much grateful for your kind help. Please do respond my query.

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018

My AOR is 25th May 2018 FSW-Outland and my case is being processed in London Visa office. On 5th September VO sent me a correspondence letter stating the following:

To demonstrate that you possess the funds required under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i) of the Regulations, you have provided a bank letter and history indicating that you had a total of 1 505 998 PKR on May 24, 2018. According to your banking history, this sum was made mostly of two recent deposits. The first one, 800 000 PKR, was made on May 14, 2018, and came from your brother as a gift. The second one, 700 000 PKR, on May 22, 2018, was made from the sale of a house owned by you and your husband that you had previously purchased in February 2017 for the sum of 500 000 PKR.
According to your explanations, the total of 1 505 998 PKR equalled approximately 16 600 CAD when you submitted your application. You wrote a letter to IRCC in July 2018 stating that the sum had now gone below the required funds of 15 331 $ at that time. At the time of writing this letter, the exchange rate would equal approximately between 16 112 CAD (as per www.xe.com) and 15 979 CAD (as per www.oanda.com).
Nevertheless, the documents you provided did not demonstrate the provenance of any of these funds. There is no evidence that you and your husband have been able to accumulate 500 000 PKR to purchase a property in February 2017 giving your modest income and your current banking history which does not show any history of fund accumulation between October 2017 and May 2018. There is no evidence of where the funds transferred from your brother come from as well. Furthermore, I take note of the fact that the salary slips of your husband mentions that he took a loan from his employer which, in April 2018, was still valued at 75 000 PKR. By subtracting 75 000 PKR from 1 505 998 PKR, you would currently not meet the requirements of paragraph 76(1)(b)(i).
As a result, I am currently not satisfied that you possess in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income as required under paragraph 76(1)(b)(i).
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me.

Now against his objections, I have drawn bank statement of my husband's salary account. He receives quarterly incentives from his company which are reflected by his payslip as well as bank statement. His incentives from our marriage date till we bought the plot are 755,930 in total from which we could easily buy the plot of 5,00,000. But no bank history shows our savings, we saved them in cash. Apart from it I have been withdrawing my salary too and saving it in cash.
My brother runs his own business but he is non tax filer. He gifted me 8,00,000 by withdrawing money from his business + his savings.
Currently I maintain a bank balance of 15,96,000/- PKR which is much more than the balance shown at eAPR (15,05,998/-)

Please guide me how to answer VO's objections. We have no documents or bank history of money accumulation. But we have the proof that we earned this much money. Actually we have been saving in cash just to avoid withholding tax (as tax is already deducted from our salaries)

Have you provided any gift deed or affidavit from your brother for the gifted amount before ?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017

According to my own observation, London visa office is most over reacting visa office regarding this type of verification, they always call employer for verification and also call applicants regularly for interview where other visa offices are much more flexible and only go that far if there is something very fishy. Your brother's source of income should not be visa office's concern, visa officer should focus on whether or not you hold the money legally. As you have shown the gift deed it should have been fine.

I think, though the Visa Officer showed his concern about the money from property and the gift from your brother, actually his main concern is the 75000 loan amount which he can use against you under the sections he mentioned. The money is currently in your account so If you provide the sell receipt of the property and copy of the ownership deed, and an explanation of your brother's gift there is no way visa officer can refuse your visa based on his own assumption. Now the concern is about the loan amount and whether or not you have enough money without it. My humble suggestion would be to close that loan amount and send an updated bank statement meeting the minimum requirement. Please also attach the above mentioned documents. I am sure you will go through.

Good Luck!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Activity 1:
Sub- Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Activity 2:
Sub- Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- PNP
New Value: Not Met

Activity 3:
Sub- Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- CRS
New Value: Complete

Activity 4:
Sub- Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- MST
New Value: Not Met

Activity 5:
Sub- Activity/Activity Type: Candidate- FSW

What does this signify?
These are all activities related to your eligibility... and it looks good.. a case analyst would have mentioned this, now the case officer will have to sign it off, security part should start after that

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys,

My current status is IP1

AOR - 19th May 2018
MEP - Passed on 4th June
IP1 - Background check is not yet started.

Any over here from May 2018 AOR got PPR or Changed status for background check ?

I have created a group only for May AOR on whats app, if anyone would like to join the group do let me know. It is strictly for April end to May 2018 AOR only.

Thanks,
Kapish222
There is already a group, you coming late mate. Please do join.

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
moved today to IP2!