+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2017 TRV Online Application

Enggalal

Mar 24, 2013
Dear Bryanna,
I had applied before three months TRV in ABU Dhabi and unfortunately get refused for my application for travel history and current status of my immigration. Then I have been contacted with my Uncle in Canada and prepare all the documents.
Then I applied for the second time as below:
17 May sent by VFS Dubai
18 May received by Canada embassy in Abu Dhabi
18 May I linked the application to my CIC account.
The processing time when I applied mentioned was 26 days and today passed more than 49 days and before a month is shown on my account as below:
Background Check: We are processing your background check. we will send a message if we need more information.
Application :Your application is in progress.
I am currently working in Dubai for more than 10+ as Engineering service Manager and have showed good ties here and in my original home country Yemen.
What I am asking you is it Normal processing time (as the first one get refuse during 10 days)?
I have attached my passport within second application.
Is it good signs or I have to withdraw my passport from them for training overseas?
Kindly advice me what should I do should be more patient and wait or what?
Really this is the most stressful period in my life with this unfair process.
Appreciated guys for this great and valuable forum to response to all inquiries.
I need your advice guys.

cherrylife

Jul 9, 2017
Applied visitor visa on 9 May 2017 online from Japan (which supposed to be processed by the Manila office). No response within these 2 months. Sent request on the web form and email, but no response either. This may be my third or fourth time applying for Canadian visitor visa. The last time took only 2 weeks (3 years ago)!

Planned trip to Canada in August...should I rescheduled my trip?

piathealanis

Jun 24, 2017
Applied visitor visa on 9 May 2017 online from Japan (which supposed to be processed by the Manila office). No response within these 2 months. Sent request on the web form and email, but no response either. This may be my third or fourth time applying for Canadian visitor visa. The last time took only 2 weeks (3 years ago)!

Planned trip to Canada in August...should I rescheduled my trip?
Hello. I have the same experience. I applied may 8. And still no update. I purchased tickets and i already missed my flight.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna

Hello
Ok so finally i received a reply from IRCC to my Case Specific Inquiry.
Date of inquiry : 21/05/2017

Good day Abdul Wahab,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Sydney.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

I sent this inquiry to confirm if they've received my biometrics and at that time I didn't had UCI + no background check. Since I know where my application is but just a little confused (Sydney Australia) or (Sydney Canada). Also could you please tell me, should I contact the Sydney office directly or what should I do now ?

Thank you

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Hello Everyone.
I applied for TRV from Dubai with my family on 22nd May 2017 and received an email from VFS that your documents is processed and this is tracking numbers. Till this time i haven't received any Response. I tried to check my paper application to my CIC online account but unable to link as i don't have even my application number or any reference number. I only have the tracking numbers. So is it too early to fill the web enquiry form. It is more then 48 Days now while on website for Dubai it shows 28 Days processing. Is it working days or just days.

I would really appreciate if someone will reply. Best Regards

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Everyone.
I applied for TRV from Dubai with my family on 22nd May 2017 and received an email from VFS that your documents is processed and this is tracking numbers. Till this time i haven't received any Response. I tried to check my paper application to my CIC online account but unable to link as i don't have even my application number or any reference number. I only have the tracking numbers. So is it too early to fill the web enquiry form. It is more then 48 Days now while on website for Dubai it shows 28 Days processing. Is it working days or just days.

I would really appreciate if someone will reply. Best Regards
You are not alone. My application was received on 25 May. I was able to link my application to the cic account. My status is on progress. They are still reviewing my eligibility requirement. It takes them ages to decide. And its so frustrating. I kinda not excited anymore to know

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Thank you very much for your quick response.

Have you applied online application or Paper application. Also tell me how to link paper application to online application.

have you applied in Dubai.

best Regards

You are not alone. My application was received on 25 May. I was able to link my application to the cic account. My status is on progress. They are still reviewing my eligibility requirement. It takes them ages to decide. And its so frustrating. I kinda not excited anymore to know

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017

Have you applied online application or Paper application. Also tell me how to link paper application to online application.

best Regards

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017

best Regards
I applied paper application thru VFS muscat and its in Abu Dabhi.
You have to supply all the info. And sometimes it might not come. You need to do it over again till it will be updated. Try to chooce Temporary Resident Visa instead of Visitor. It works for me

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017

best Regards
You have to supply all the info. And sometimes it might not come. You need to do it over again till it will be updated. Try to chooce Temporary Resident Visa instead of Visitor. It works for me

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
The our case is submitted nearly.

What was your purpose of Visit
Travel History
and Residence status in Muscat

What is your nationality.

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Dear Sir

How to link application to online if we don't have application number yet.
Can you please tell me which information i should put

The our case is submitted nearly.

What was your purpose of Visit
Travel History
and Residence status in Muscat

What is your nationality.

Star22chillax

Jun 28, 2017
You have to sign up for GCkey. And there is an option to choose Family Name etc without needing the tracking number. Choose that option. You will see when u open an account.