28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Munchenxx said:
Obtained my OATH invitation via email today! It is Nov 19.
Go montreal GO!
Congrats!

I was hoping I'd get mine today also, as a birthday present. :'(

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Munchenxx said:
you will get yours before 23:59 tonight, im sure!:)

Happy Bday!
Thank you. Well, there's hope. It's only 6:56 PM now. :p

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Munchenxx said:
Obtained my OATH invitation via email today! It is Nov 19.
Go montreal GO!
Congratulations!!!!

When was your test again? October 20th, right?

Let's see. My test was one day after yours, in the exact same office. Now you gave me hopes to get my invitation today, or at least this week. What time of the day did you get your email? Is your e-CAS updated?
Answer the questions, god demmit! ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011

Let's see. My test was one day after yours, What time of the day did you get your email? Is your e-CAS updated?
[/quote]

No swearing please. Young kids are around.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol I don't think you have to worry Bigudi if you're already in DM plus Montreal is fast with Oath invites so you should have yours soon.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
oren said:
Lol I don't think you have to worry Bigudi if you're already in DM plus Montreal is fast with Oath invites so you should have yours soon.
On the rational level, I totally agree with you. But "worry" is my middle name. Bigudi Worry Panic, they call me.
I worry that the email won't come, or the letter will be sent to another address by mistake, the e-CAS will not be updated, etc.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Bigudi said:
On the rational level, I totally agree with you. But "worry" is my middle name. Bigudi Worry Panic, they call me.
I worry that the email won't come, or the letter will be sent to another address by mistake, the e-CAS will not be updated, etc.
Relax,
here you have my Guarantee .
If you dont get your oath letter by Monday, we will arrange ourselvs a Private Oath ceremony, we will celebrate it , and have afterward a BBQ together.
We will do it in partnership, you buy and pay for the food drinks and buzz, and I will bring my friends to eat drink and cheer you up :p :p
How dose it sound ?

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Report back from oath: Maybe it's a montreal thing - 300 people from 57 countries taking oath today. Took 2 hours in total but 1 hour was waiting for everybody to arrive, check IDs and then sit down. After that citizenship judge arrives and then it goes oath(together) - citizenship certificate (one by one) - O Canada (together).

Next up: Find a guarantor and 2 references then apply for passport.

Thank you everyone in the forum and especially in this thread to share your timelines, experiences, opinions and laughters (Ari! thanks for your weird jokes :p) It had been an amazing 6 months. Good luck to all current and future applicants. May your dreams come true. :-*

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Congratulations!!!!

Let's see. My test was one day after yours, in the exact same office. Now you gave me hopes to get my invitation today, or at least this week. What time of the day did you get your email? Is your e-CAS updated?
Hi, ya my test is in Oct 20. The email got in around lunch time but eCAS is still DM...doesn't show any update about the xiong OATH at all.

I am sure you will get the invitation in no time so don't worry :)

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
ari5323 said:
Relax,
here you have my Guarantee .
If you dont get your oath letter by Monday, we will arrange ourselvs a Private Oath ceremony, we will celebrate it , and have afterward a BBQ together.
We will do it in partnership, you buy and pay for the food drinks and buzz, and I will bring my friends to eat drink and cheer you up :p :p
How dose it sound ?
Did you learn to make deals from Mr. Harper?

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Munchenxx said:
Hi, ya my test is in Oct 20. The email got in around lunch time but eCAS is still DM...doesn't show any update about the xiong OATH at all.

I am sure you will get the invitation in no time so don't worry :)
Thanks, man. I appreciate. I just don't trust the communication means that much. I'm always afraid of having missed an email or something. I'll keep my eyes open.
Meanwhile, could you please check your e-CAS from time to time and tell us if there is any changes? If the e-Cas is updated, I will be more calm.

rateb55

Apr 20, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pl840502 said:
Report back from oath: Maybe it's a montreal thing - 300 people from 57 countries taking oath today. Took 2 hours in total but 1 hour was waiting for everybody to arrive, check IDs and then sit down. After that citizenship judge arrives and then it goes oath(together) - citizenship certificate (one by one) - O Canada (together).

Thank you everyone in the forum and especially in this thread to share your timelines, experiences, opinions and laughters (Ari! thanks for your weird jokes :p) It had been an amazing 6 months. Good luck to all current and future applicants. May your dreams come true. :-*
(((((((((((Congratulations!!!!)))))))))​

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hahaha ya Ari and his weird jokes lol!! And congrats!!!

Just a question about 'Next up: Find a guarantor and 2 references then apply for passport.' --- why do you need guarantor and 2 references to apply for passport?

pl840502 said: