+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yivet said:
Thanks nope. Famms and Oren :) I only have 2 days left to the test. I am practicing on v-soul.com.
Try apnatoronto website test I remember around 10 test. They were useful as well.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Folks,
How about a "guessing contest " ?
I'm guessing/predicting for our May 2015 applicants,for this week. From now till next Sunday.
4 DM
5 test invites
5 Oath invites

What is your guess. ?

(Now the count is DM 23 -oath 7 -test 67)

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
4 DM
4 test invites
2 Oath invites

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

Just wanted to let you know. I've just received my test invite for November 13th. So happy!

Cheers,
Ottawanboy

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
ottawanboy said:
Hello there,

Just wanted to let you know. I've just received my test invite for November 13th. So happy!

Cheers,
Ottawanboy

Congratulations!!!!

1 Test invite so far, Ari.

sokratos

Apr 3, 2015
Hi May applicants,

This forum helped me so much, that I also need to share my citizenship test experience.

I applied from Montreal office, arrived pretty early and already around 30 people were waiting for a CIC agent to give instructions. We went into the test class and the agent gave us the test instructions. Since we are not allowed to talk about the test, I only advice you to read the book, all the questions are there. I finished in 5 minutes and gave back the test to the agent, honestly I was way too much prepared for this test. I went to another room where there were four CIC agents calling applicants by names. Depending on how fast you finished the test, you will be called first.

the interview was fast, the agent informed me that I passed the test 20/20 and asked me my IDs, PR card and passport. He already had my file and was just confirming that the IDs match the copies sent with the application. He asked me several questions including what was my job back home, what is my current job, did I travel outside Canada. He checked my passport and since I had some missing stamps (mostly because US border agents have this tendency of forgetting to do it) I had with me my boarding passes etc. But he didn't ask me anything, just looking very fast at my passport and writing something on my application. He asked me questions about my plan for the future and finally inform me that the next step is oath within 2 to 4 months.

Hope this helps.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
sokratos said:
Hi May applicants,

This forum helped me so much, that I also need to share my citizenship test experience.

I applied from Montreal office, arrived pretty early and already around 30 people were waiting for a CIC agent to give instructions. We went into the test class and the agent gave us the test instructions. Since we are not allowed to talk about the test, I only advice you to read the book, all the questions are there. I finished in 5 minutes and gave back the test to the agent, honestly I was way too much prepared for this test. I went to another room where there were four CIC agents calling applicants by names. Depending on how fast you finished the test, you will be called first.

the interview was fast, the agent informed me that I passed the test 20/20 and asked me my IDs, PR card and passport. He already had my file and was just confirming that the IDs match the copies sent with the application. He asked me several questions including what was my job back home, what is my current job, did I travel outside Canada. He checked my passport and since I had some missing stamps (mostly because US border agents have this tendency of forgetting to do it) I had with me my boarding passes etc. But he didn't ask me anything, just looking very fast at my passport and writing something on my application. He asked me questions about my plan for the future and finally inform me that the next step is oath within 2 to 4 months.

Hope this helps.
Congratulations!
In 48 hours you might see DM instead of IP

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Congrats Monkeelil for the Oath invite.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Hey everyone congratulations for test and oath invitations.
My test is tomorrow and I am so nervous, do we get a lot of dates and years in the test?
Please help people who had their test?
Thanks in advance

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
FAAMS said:
Hey everyone congratulations for test and oath invitations.
My test is tomorrow and I am so nervous, do we get a lot of dates and years in the test?
Please help people who had their test?
Thanks in advance
Not at all. Just question about election. Courts. Etc.
Relax you will pass the test easy

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
ari5323 said:
Thanks ari I appreciate your help also thanks for the wishes :) I was so stressed , there are a lot of years and dates to study.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
Not true. There may be. Myself and others were asked about dates. There are several different versions of the tests.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
MiriamT said:
Not true. There may be. Myself and others were asked about dates. There are several different versions of the tests.
Thanks Miriam. I memorized some of them but they are a lot , anyways I will try.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
FAAMS said:
Thanks Miriam. I memorized some of them but they are a lot , anyways I will try.
Don't worry, it's gonna be alright. Just study the booklet, and try to relax (I know it may be hard). :)