Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
oren said:
Ah yes you need to study all 5 regions.

I just had my test and interview at Scarborought. It took 15mins for both with review time of all of my answers. Got 20/20 and passed the interview yahoo!! Let's #OwnOctober #comeTOgether
congrats , what abt oath

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
oren said:

I just had my test and interview at Scarborought. It took 15mins for both with review time of all of my answers. Got 20/20 and passed the interview yahoo!! Let's #OwnOctober #comeTOgether

Oren,

You are the man,
Congrts, soon you will have your oath, Amen Inshalla

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
oren said:

Congrats

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys!! No oath yet, it's written on the board to expect 2-4 months for an oath. The guy who interviewed me took my old pr card but then forgot it on the desk. Hopefully no one else took it It has all my info!!

Again I know 2 people who took their exams last month, one took 2weeks & one 4weeks to get an oath but they're 2014 & Feb2015 applicants. I do hope to get the pink letter by December, I want to go plan for an Asian tour for spring to see cherry blossoms

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
oren said:
Thanks guys!! No oath yet, it's written on the board to expect 2-4 months for an oath. The guy who interviewed me took my old pr card but then forgot it on the desk. Hopefully no one else took it It has all my info!!

Again I know 2 people who took their exams last month, one took 2weeks & one 4weeks to get an oath but they're 2014 & Feb2015 applicants. I do hope to get the pink letter by December, I want to go plan for an Asian tour for spring to see cherry blossoms
I thought that you give them back the pr card st the oath ?

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ari5323 said:
I thought that you give them back the pr card st the oath ?
They check the PR Card at the interview, but should give back to the applicant.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm talking about my old pr card, I have a new one. He said I shouldn't have the old one so he took it. I wanted it to be a souvenir, I didn't know they'll take the pr card & COPR during oath

I just hope no one took it from the desk. The guy left w/o my old card. I left and didn't take it because if I did I might be subject into something. Weird he didn't take my old health card lol, I guess they only care about your or and passport.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
oren said:
I'm talking about my old pr card, I have a new one. He said I shouldn't have the old one so he took it. I wanted it to be a souvenir, I didn't know they'll take the pr card & COPR during oath

I just hope no one took it from the desk. The guy left w/o my old card. I left and didn't take it because if I did I might be subject into something. Weird he didn't take my old health card lol, I guess they only care about your or and passport.
It's because when they mail the new PR Card, they require you to destroy the old one (it's written in the letter that comes with it) — and you didn't do it.

The old healthcare isn't within his powers or jurisdiction to do anything about it, but at least in BC they highly recommend you to destroy the old one, they say it's to avoid identity theft, but in the letter that came with mine didn't actually require to destroy it, it was just something they ask but doesn't seem mandatory from their wording.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
oren said:

Oren,
assume someone took it, and he will apply for citizenship on your name, and let me say he will apply on 2016, (-:
so here we can compare how fast they work on 2015 and how fast on 2016
heeee ? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haha lol but I doubt that someone will take it without anyone noticing because you stationed in different desks and no one can seat until the officer calls your name so for sure an officer will see it first before any applicants --- I just really hope that's what happened lol!!

And ya I don't cut my cards unless someone did it for me or this time he took it from me

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Oren on the test and interview! My states changed to decision made today ::)(five days after test) as expected, no new lines yet. Will keep y'all informed. Complete timeline in my signature.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Is it most of the time 5 days?

pl840502 said:
Congratulations Oren on the test and interview! My states changed to decision made today ::)(five days after test) as expected, no new lines yet. Will keep y'all informed. Complete timeline in my signature.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
oren said:
My friend had her fingerprint done because someone have the same name as hers. After few weeks after the fingerprints taken she received a test invite for Sept17 and now oath taking Oct14, she's a Feb applicant.

Kuro's the first one to received an oath letter.p which is below your post.

@priya Kuro applied April 28th, received May 1st.

@Badshah congrats to your son. His oath date is my bday :) Good luck on your own application, I hope you'll get your test invite soon.
Thanks oren for your good wishes. your brthday is really a good day for us . Happy Birthday in advance,

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:

Is it most of the time 5 days?
I checked around for Montreal very possible it's around 3-7 days, but of course some exceptions a few weeks before Decision Made. And after decision I've seen mostly around 1-2 months with some exceptions going 3-4+ (for Montreal also) for oath date. Just to give you an idea.