oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!! That's a long interview.

jxyj01 said:
Hello Folks,

I had my test on Oct 13. Finished test in less than five minutes, scored 19. Read book few times. Was called for interview after the test. Officer was nice and friendly. He checked IDs, (landing document, PR card, driver license, passports). I will recommend taking copies of all pages of passport in case they were not attached with the application. He looked into the entry exit stamps along with residence calculator paper and asked for the nature of visits. I didn't have entry stamps to Canada from US on two occasions. I did attach the arrival departure record from US (I-94 record is available online) and told him to find the page in my application. He seemed satisfied with that. He asked for my unemployment period. Told him I was on EI and had enough savings. He also inquired about my current work. I work as an independent contractor, showed him my company's article of incorporation and few contract papers. Told me that an invitation for oath will be sent in 2-4 months. It as good experience and he was very nice and friendly.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Hello guys, I have a question.

On may 29th 2014 I drove to US to hike for the day. The same day I came back. But I have no stamps in my passport of my entry in Canada on that day. It's the only stamp missing.

I tried to check the I-94 online. It's completely messed up. Super incomplete and does not help at all.

The CBSA report takes at least 30 days to get ready, and my interview is in one week.

So, how f@#$ up am I? this is going to be a problem FOR SURE? Or the officer will judge my general application and this can be overlooked?

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Hello guys, I have a question.

On may 29th 2014 I drove to US to hike for the day. The same day I came back. But I have no stamps in my passport of my entry in Canada on that day. It's the only stamp missing.

I tried to check the I-94 online. It's completely messed up. Super incomplete and does not help at all.

The CBSA report takes at least 30 days to get ready, and my interview is in one week.

So, how f@#$ up am I? this is going to be a problem FOR SURE? Or the officer will judge my general application and this can be overlooked?
The CO might not even see that. Don't beat yourself before the issue happens. Even if it happens try explaining it. Worst case the CO will order for CBSA report. So just prepare for your test. Get your documents in order and you should be fine.
All the best

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
chikloo said:
The CO might not even see that. Don't beat yourself before the issue happens. Even if it happens try explaining it. Worst case the CO will order for CBSA report. So just prepare for your test. Get your documents in order and you should be fine.
All the best

You are right. I should focus on my test. Thanks.

Munchenxx

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
You are right. I should focus on my test. Thanks.
hi Bigudi.
Are you taking test in Montreal also? I will take test on Oct 20. Guess we wont take oath on the same day..
Best luck to you, and myself:)

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
Munchenxx said:
hi Bigudi.
Are you taking test in Montreal also? I will take test on Oct 20. Guess we wont take oath on the same day..
Best luck to you, and myself:)
Yes, sir. Montreal. Best luck to you too. Let's rock this test/interview!

asdsd

May 31, 2015
Great to see so much activity now with tests/oath etc....just few weeks ago the discussion was on AOR, IP etc...... good luck to all! Calgary appears to be going relatively slow....some people I know (not in this thread) have started getting their tests. One family with IP on 8th July, did their test today....another with IP on 20th July have got the test invitation for 4th Nov.....My IP was 25th Aug.

By the way, wanted to share an info I got when I spoke to CIC agent few days ago. I have a son who will be 18 on 15th Dec, so wanted to know if he has to appear for the test if the test happens after 15th Dec (although going by statistics, our test should happen before that!!). The agent replied that he doesn't have to appear for the test irrespective of when it happens now, because he was below 18 at the time of application (which has been accepted and in process) and we applied as per the old rule (prior to 11th June).

Good luck to all!

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
I'm nervous. I need to remember too much info.
On Wednesday after the test and interview, a big weight will be off my shoulders.

Calgary15

Sep 17, 2015
Hi:

My Ecas just got updated. .. we sent you a letter on October 14 to write the citizenship test. But it does not mention any date or time of the exam.

Is this normal? I checked my spam folders on e-mail and no e-mails from CIC regarding test date and time.

I applied from Calgary.

ashirale

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2133/2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2007
Doc's Request.
10-2009
Med's Request
09-2010
Med's Done....
09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-2011
Congratulations. You are likely the first Calgary candidate on our timeline sheet to have any sort of communication regarding the test invite.

Calgary15

Sep 17, 2015
Thanks!

I am sure now Calgary candidates will too get invite for tests.

But how do I solve the problem of not getting any information on test date and time? I did not receive any e-mail.

Any input? And the number to call?

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
Calgary15 said:
Thanks!

I am sure now Calgary candidates will too get invite for tests.

But how do I solve the problem of not getting any information on test date and time? I did not receive any e-mail.

Any input? And the number to call?
Congratulations for your test invitation
The first thing to do on Monday is calling CIC call Center and explain to them what you have in your Ecas, they will give you the exact time and date of your test.

This happened before to one of the forum member and it was oath invitation in his case. Don't worry you will get an email or a mail with details soon , the letter follows the Ecas update in most of the cases. Calling CIC is your best option now.

priya_98

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone share how st. clair toronto office timelines are? Are they quick or slow in processing? Is anyone dealing with this office regarding citizenship?

Any details will be appreciated.

regards
Priya

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
ari5323 said:
I'm nervous. I need to remember too much info.
On Wednesday after the test and interview, a big weight will be off my shoulders.
Tell me about it... my test is also Wednesday. But, as I said before, I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY more concerned with the interview because I have one missing stamp on my passport.

Best of luck to you, pal.