Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Two additional AORs: mine and my friend's. Both of our info is on both May and June timelines.

coolcat2502

Oct 3, 2011
oscar2323 said:
I have the same e-cas like yours without AoR. COOLCAT 2502
and we are next to each other on the may spread sheet.
I'm over 55 years...
I received my AOR email July 22, 2015.
My ECAS is active but no status is updated!
please update me on the sheet,

My question is that will your application be returned if deemed missing information on application? I forgot to place N/A to questions that are not applicable to me, and forgot to tick the box indicating whether I have submitted an online resident time calculation or paper resident time calculation.

Thanks

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
coolcat2502 said:
I received my AOR email July 22, 2015.
My ECAS is active but no status is updated!
please update me on the sheet,

My question is that will your application be returned if deemed missing information on application? I forgot to place N/A to questions that are not applicable to me, and forgot to tick the box indicating whether I have submitted an online resident time calculation or paper resident time calculation.

Thanks

As you have received AOR it means that the application has been accepted for initial processing and it won't be returned however if CIC needs anything in future, they will ask you for it.

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ECAS activated today after two days of receiving AOR.

For everyone's benefit I attach below explanation of RECEIVED and IN PROCESS status as per CIC.GC.ca:

Application Received:
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.
The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to write the citizenship test. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter and the booklet called Discover Canada by mail, you should begin to study for the test. Applicants who are 55 years old or older and minors are not required to take the citizenship test.
An interview with a citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

rfirmeza

Jul 8, 2015
FutureCanadian said:

For everyone's benefit I attach below explanation of RECEIVED and IN PROCESS status as per CIC.GC.ca:

Application Received:
Your application has been received at the Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Citizenship and Immigration Canada officials will review your application and the required documents and citizenship fees to ensure they meet the minimum processing requirements.

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.
The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.
If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, you will have to write the citizenship test. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the language and knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Once you receive your acknowledgment letter and the booklet called Discover Canada by mail, you should begin to study for the test. Applicants who are 55 years old or older and minors are not required to take the citizenship test.
An interview with a citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
This is excellent info. Thanks FutureCanadian.

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
Mine is Family application for Me and My Son. The email given on both the files are same.I Got the AOR today at 4.05 AM for Me
sent on 31st May from Surrey BC and received by cic on 3rd June.
What about my son AOR. any chance of getting his AOR separately ?

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I saw that too but I think there will be another line stating which CIC office it got transferred to -- correct me if I'm wrong.
Sometimes it takes days/months for your application to change from In Process to Transferred to Local office.
I'm just guessing... right now mine is in process but still haven't been transferred to the local office closest to my home.
FutureCanadian said:

Application Received:

Application In Process

Based from previous posted by 'Family', you'll received two separate emails. You'll know which one is it by checking the UCI #.
Badshah bhai said:
Mine is Family application for Me and My Son. The email given on both the files are same.I Got the AOR today at 4.05 AM for Me
sent on 31st May from Surrey BC and received by cic on 3rd June.
What about my son AOR. any chance of getting his AOR separately ?

marcm

Jul 8, 2015
Just checked ecas, nothing there yet. My docs made it back to the CIC on Monday. I hope it won't take another 2 months to get my AOR :s

I'm thinking that after they're up to 11th June applicants, they should be able to open mail a lot faster.

oscar2323 said:
hi marcm
sorry for your bad luck
did you check your E-Cas if it is activated or not?

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will process your application under the old law still right?
marcm said:
Just checked ecas, nothing there yet. My docs made it back to the CIC on Monday. I hope it won't take another 2 months to get my AOR :s

I'm thinking that after they're up to 11th June applicants, they should be able to open mail a lot faster.

marcm

Jul 8, 2015
oren said:
They will process your application under the old law still right?
That's what they said on the front of my application when it came back. But really, who knows. Hah!

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
Genevieve13 said:
Is Badshah bhai and Bhadshah bhai the same person on the may spread sheet?
Yes. He had been added twice.

asdsd

May 31, 2015
Received AOR for me and family (wife and son) today , 3 separate emails..1.18 pm, 1.27 pm and 1.31 pm.

Application sent- 30th May 2015
Application received- 3rd June 2015
AOR received- 24th July 2015

Will update the sheet later in the evening.

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asdsd said:
Received AOR for me and family (wife and son) today , 3 separate emails..1.18 pm, 1.27 pm and 1.31 pm.

Application sent- 30th May 2015
Application received- 3rd June 2015
AOR received- 24th July 2015

Will update the sheet later in the evening.
Congratulations! Enjoy the weekend :)